Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): THIS IS BRAZIL (Start Of 2024 Regular Season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Van Buren Boy

--------------------
Aug 18, 2006
Nice to hear the world's biggest Bucs fan on the call.

That was effortless lol. This is going to be a massacre, especially after that tip drill play went directly to its intended target
The best part was that ball hung in the air before it reached White and there still wasn’t a defender anywhere close to him.

ponder719

M-M-M-Matvei and the Jett
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
So, guess who decided "I don't want to start Mike Evans, he's been cold so far and I don't like starting fantasy guys who are playing against the Eagles" this week?

Meanwhile, Evans 8.5 points, Addison 9.9 points, both on the bench, and Rashid Shaheed, who I started, is at -2. FML.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
It's Thursday walkthroughs out there lol

On both sides of the ball. This one is going to be turned off by 1:45

They’re almost always favored against Tampa. They were favored in the playoffs last year.

You should find that instructive as to what lines are and are not saying.
I don't find it instructive at all. In fact, I'm completely lost

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
I don't find it instructive at all. In fact, I'm completely lost

Betting lines are not predictions. They’re a calculation of how to make the most money in the long term by properly adjusting risk/reward sliders.

Just buy TCG card shop simulator

I KNEW IT THE SECOND I SAW THAT EXISTED.

Is it basically half of Recettear?

Chinatown88

349 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Betting lines are not predictions. They’re a calculation of how to make the most money in the long term by properly adjusting risk/reward sliders.

Well you would be right except I don't own it yet. Cause I was watching someone stream and knew it would be a bad addiction if I downloaded it.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Chinatown88

349 days and counting
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe

Is it basically half of Recettear?
Idk. I do own that game though. Played like less than an hour way back.

It's just opening up a TCG shop, selling and opening Tetramon products. It devolves into just opening packs after having enough money to hire employees to run the register and stock shelves.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Flybynite

Feb 25, 2018
april-fools-joke.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad