Confirmed Signing with Link: [PHI] F Garnet Hathaway signs extension with the Flyers (2 years, $2.4M AAV; begins 2025-26)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
I like him but why now? Briere needs to sign someone that helps us develop, fill roles and if we are not making playoffs bring a decent pick back at TDL.

ponder719

The same New Era as before
Jul 2, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Another cool $4.8 million for Hathaway. Looks like he was a priority for the Flyers to keep in the fold, considering he still has another year left. Culture guy?

The only thing with more culture than the Flyers is yogurt.

(Not that the Flyers have actually committed to trading veterans or anything, but if Laughton or Konecny moves, Hathaway's one of two players I highly suspect will be considered for an A, the other being Nick Seeler. The Flyers LOVE them some try-hards.)

Flyerfan47

Jun 30, 2011
Good signing. People need to smarten up. Flyers arent going to push for any real success for maybe 2 years. They're gonna play some kids and CANNOT have teams taking runs at young players that can't fight. Hathaway is a good team guy, If someone can't understand that than thats a you problem.
I have no issue with Hathaway and Delauriers on the team considering the D is soft and some small forwards

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad