Confirmed Signing with Link: [PHI] F Anthony Richard signs with the Flyers (2 years, $775k AAV, two-way)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Flyerfan47

Jun 30, 2011
good phantoms signing.. Lets make some serious moves Danny. The draft left me disappointed to say the least...My confidence in the Briere and Jonesy tandom has dipped

• Haha
Reactions: Fight4yourRight

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
This one is interesting. Two straight seasons of 55 and 67 points in the AHL after a slow start in the Nashville organization. Didn't look out of place in nine NHL games.

If nothing else a positive move for the Phantoms.

10YearsAfter

Feb 11, 2014
Connecticut
good phantoms signing.. Lets make some serious moves Danny. The draft left me disappointed to say the least...My confidence in the Briere and Jonesy tandom has dipped
Right, serious moves like what, Overpaying for UFA's? Passing on the overrated 'Zeev' to take Luchanko?
1) 23 draft will go down as one of the best in Flyers history.
2) Luchanko is exactly the kind of player they need. A year from now the skeptics will be singing a different tune. I see him as an ideal 2C
3) 25 draft is stacked with high end talent, especially at center. - 3 1'sts, & 3 2nd's. D.B. seems to have the right balance of balls and patience.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad