Peterborough Petes 2023-24 Off-Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NorthernVoice

Oct 5, 2017
Taylor has a lot of talent and an unreal shot, but he’s too lazy off the puck. So many times they got caught three deep and left the D hung out to dry. Kingston had too many 3 on 2’s and 4 on 2’s, attacking the zone with speed and the D couldn’t keep a tight gap with no forward back pressure.
Agreed but also the coaching staff needs to know that and put him in a better position to succeed. Looks like tonight it's:

Melee - McCallum - Addy
Taylor - Lefebvre - Page
Young - Fitzgerald - Faulkner
- Partridge - McIntyre

with 7 D dressing. Interesting that Partirdge and Marentette are in for Levac and Parish but Cadorin is still a scratch. Wonder if there is some other issue or injury, it doesn't make a ton of sense otherwise.

Reactions: Section5Petes

WillardJFredricks

May 7, 2004
Off topic to the game but I think last night was the worst the concessions have ever been. I get that it was the first game but the staff didn't seem to have any idea what was on the new menu. I constantly saw people ordering food and the staff either not knowing how to punch it in or not knowing it even existed.

And for the returning food - they were constantly running out of pizza - at one point it was going to be 10 minutes til more arrived - and hot dogs and sausages as well. The craft beer corner was missing a lot of the... craft beer. They had to know it was a sell out. Most of the usual staff was missing as well, at least on the east side. It was still lined up to the back doors on that side as the 2nd period started.

The people sitting beside me resorted to using the new app to order for pickup - which then meant they had to leave like 7 minutes into the period to go pick up their food.
It was bizarre! I was there by about 6:40 and no concessions had pizza, and a couple were out of hot dogs. It's game 1! Wouldn't they be prepared?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad