Peterborough Petes 2023-24 Off-Season Thread

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
Chicago takes Alex Hage at the end of the third round.

How many 16yo can a USHL team have on the roster per year?
Very few of the kids taken today make the ushl. this is more of a future draft. look at last year, less then half of the players taken in the 1st played more then a handful of games. if Chicago thought he was ready, they would have tendered him

Reactions: Section5Petes

Section7fan

Feb 12, 2018
the question we all truly wonder, what does square corners think? i know hes not from oshawa at all and solely a petes fan, wonder why he disappeared. :laugh:
IMG_6684.png

Just going to leave this here…

OHL4Life

Sep 6, 2017
He will develop in to a strong ohl player but at 16 he is not at the level of other tendered players
thats kind of been my point all along. hes a good player, very good, but he probably was not a1st round pick in the ohl. only person who said it was the puck preps guy and he said that the 1st overall pick was a 2nd round pick, so what does he know, honestly?

Petes1987

Oct 13, 2013
thats kind of been my point all along. hes a good player, very good, but he probably was not a1st round pick in the ohl. only person who said it was the puck preps guy and he said that the 1st overall pick was a 2nd round pick, so what does he know, honestly?
I assume you are talking about Alexander Hage? If he was to sign with the Petes what type of contribution could we expect from him? Particularly if he was to play on a line with Caden Taylor who he had some good chemistry with in the development camp.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad