WC: Peter Regin goal thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Expert

Registered Expert
Aug 31, 2008
BC
Holy ****, what a goal!

Reminded me of Bozak's goal against Philly and Spezza's against Souray and the Habs.

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
One of the more impressive Sens in the playoffs, that's for sure. Have we seen what we're going to see from Regin in the NHL, or is this guy going to break out next year?

This was a really nice goal, but I'm still having a hard time figuring out how that puck snuck under Vatanen's skate. He definitely over-committed, but it looked like he had his foot in the correct position to make the block.

Minister of Offence

Oct 2, 2009
www.chadhargrove.com
One of the more impressive Sens in the playoffs, that's for sure. Have we seen what we're going to see from Regin in the NHL, or is this guy going to break out next year?

For guys that have followed Regin...they know all he's done in the past 4 years is progress at linear rate...he broke out half way through his first AHL season in Binghamton, and basically did the same in Ottawa. He seems like a guy with the character and poise to continue to improve...and as you may have saw in the playoffs...the heart of a lion.

As an RFA this season...Ottawa seems to be contemplating signing him at a longer term for a bit more money...He's had the defensive side figured out all season, being a +10 on a minus team playing on all lines. When in the top 6 he scored just under a point per game.

So much to like about Regin...so far...NOTHING to dislike.

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
And if only they wouldn't speed it up when the puck goes thru his skates... would have been interested at how small of a hole was it where the puck went. Oh yeah nice goal.

garbageteam

Jan 7, 2010

He looked good for a while beside Spezza and Alfredsson. I'm positive this was not his career season, not by a long shot.

MIKE GUNDY*

thought this guy was american or canadian for some reason

Asquaredx2

Mar 10, 2008

I would say he was unquestionably the most impressive.

Not sure why you'd conclude that we've seen what we're going to see from him given he's just finished his rookie season. Check out his production down the stretch when they finally decided to pair him up with Spezza.:yo:

EDIT: He should wear 93 in Ottawa. Not sure why he chose 43.

Tavaresmagicalplay*

Why isn't Mikkel Boedkker playing for Denmark? Didn't he make the team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad