Penticton YoungStars Tourney (VAN/EDM/CGY/WPG) - Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebuilt

Jun 8, 2014
Tampa
Time for Vancouver to break up that first line

ZERO chemistry.

Cassels is not a first line kind of player.

No but I think the Oilers have better prospects though.

Oilers : Mc David Nurse Draisaitl

Canucks : Virtanen.

Its kind of a mis match .

docbenton

Dec 6, 2014
It's so unfortunate he's so small. I swear he should be moved to wing.

How about no. He's just great on defense.

Vancouver also has a younger squad, a lot of true junior guys like Virtanen, McCann, Zhukenov, Brisebois, Neill, Pettit, etc. I can't think of a single guy on the Oiler's squad who is eligible to return to junior next year.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007

Vancouver also has a younger squad, a lot of true junior guys like Virtanen, McCann, Zhukenov, Brisebois, Neill, Pettit, etc. I can't think of a single guy on the Oiler's squad who is eligible to return to junior next year.

I can think of at least one.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
First time seeing Subban play and I gotta say he's looking pretty good in this game. Seems like he'll be a pretty heads up guy for the Nucks in the future.

man... he's the only dman that showed up for Vancity tonight.

This is exactly why Vancouver fans wanted to draft a dman in the 1st round. We don't have any "counters" on defence (1st round picked dman) that we can really put out there to wether the storm of Mcjesus and Leon. Or just thwart off the storm.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton

Not even one? Seriously? :laugh:

Aceonfire*

Good game Nucks. Sorry if I come across as a dick.

I'm passionate about Hockey. :laugh:

victor

Sep 6, 2003

Connor McDavid.

:laugh:

DraberlyakMcHallkins*

McDavid, Bear, Leveille, Bouchard, Bukarts, Waltz. Draisaitl the same draft year as Virtanen. Jones was supposed to be in.

One game here, though. Can't make a firm opinion on something from a pretty meaningless game. VAN left the goalie in until 8 goals. McDavid played like 60 seconds after it was 6-2. Throw away game.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton

McDavid, Draisaitl, Leveille, Waltz, Bear. There's 5 off the top of my head.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I know we creamed them, but this game does show we need some of this physical element to our game. We probably match up even worse in the NHL than in this game.

Rebuilt

Jun 8, 2014
Tampa

Great hit by Jake. He showed his speed a couple of times but I want to see more. He is going to be a great crashing winger with upside.

Mc David had a uninterested game. I think the pace of the game was confusing to him. Its his first game against guys who have played in the AHL orEurope in mens leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad