Post-Game Talk: Pens vs Holtbyism's laptop - 12:30 EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Technical lapses. Lost angles, little missteps in lateral movement. It's all there, just not catching an eye more often because he has managed to rack up Ws so far.
So the way goals are scored in the NHL.

If you think you're going to find a goalie that doesn't struggle with this every so often you're going to have a bad time.

Reactions: Heath

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
We now are approaching 3 1/2 minutes without a set up or shot on power play

just give it to Ovi and let him try ripping it at this point

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Has become by far the worst PP in the league. Forsythe should be ashamed taking a paycheck.

bur and 666 others

Jun 13, 2012
btw, without all doom and gloom. I like that this is an exhibition A of two different styles of hockey: physicality vs speed, executed on high level.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Technical lapses. Lost angles, little missteps in lateral movement. It's all there, just not catching an eye more often because he has managed to rack up Ws so far.

Oh brother.....technical mistakes are made by every goalie.....yes he’s learning.

The W’s aren’t hiding anything......I think we’re experienced enough fans to not simply be blinded by a team stat “W’s”......gimme a break.

Reactions: Corby78

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
I thought the PP in the Nash game had moments where it looked better. Sustained zone time, cycling the puck, decent entries. I also think it had horrific moments too.

I'll never understand how you can have the same guys on the PP for years and suddenly hit a wall.

Forget the blue line issues, we are going to struggle in the post season if we don't figure out our special teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad