GDT: | Pens vs Habs | Nov 12th 1700hrs MST | Time for Revenge

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Past two? Lol
Probably beyond that if I went and looked back, but they've been truly bad the past two. And of course that lines up with the eye test as well.

The Malkin line has been great but I'm not sure how much Rakell has had to do with that. Sully should really consider swapping Rust with Rakell. Or doing anything at all because GCR has been really bad.

Honestly, think Jake deserves some criticism too. He's been in max float mode and playing badly. Everyone is zeroing in on Crosby and Rust and sure that's fine, they've sucked, but Jake is our young superstar forward and he sure as shit ain't playing that way right now.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
3 shots on net. You're not going to be scoring many goals (or any goals) if all you can muster is 3 shots in a period.

Also, go back to Rakell with Sid and Jake. Rust on that line isn't working. At least we know Rust works with Geno/Zucker and Rakell works with Sid/Jake.

It's so weird how Sullivan will swap the lines when Rakell with Sid/Jake doesn't produce after a couple of games, but refuses to pull the plug on Rust on that line when it looks like trash for 7 or 8 games in a row.

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Probably beyond that if I went and looked back, but they've been truly bad the past two. And of course that lines up with the eye test as well.

The Malkin line has been great but I'm not sure how much Rakell has had to do with that. Sully should really consider swapping Rust with Rakell. Or doing anything at all because GCR has been really bad.

Honestly, think Jake deserves some criticism too. He's been in max float mode and playing badly. Everyone is zeroing in on Crosby and Rust and sure that's fine, they've sucked, but Jake is our young superstar forward and he sure as shit ain't playing that way right now.

This doesn’t get talked about enough.

At 28 years old it’s amazing Guentzel can even play for the Penguins

Slaaapshuter

May 10, 2015
Did you know Crosby just passed Trottier in points? We're witnessing history being made. Unbelievable player he just passed and consider that Crosby may have a few more 100 point seasons left. Selanne still ahead? Crosby might as well already passed him in career points, in fact let's assume he already did. What are your thoughts on the Selke trophy this season? I don't really think anyone stands out right now, but I'm think about Crosby right now

Crosby knows all the history of the NHL and all the great players before him and he thinks about and respects them everyday for building the bridge that he himself is now crossing...

Like, stfu. What are you even on about?

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I don't know if I got more than that 1st period in me. This shit sucks to watch. :laugh:

And at like 150 posts through the 1st period, I don't think anybody else does either.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I don't know if I got more than that 1st period in me. This shit sucks to watch. :laugh:

And at like 150 posts through the 1st period, I don't think anybody else does either.

I'm watching, so you better. Because if my tolerance for this shit can sit through it, yours can.

Plus, I don't want to be miserable alone.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Crosby knows all the history of the NHL and all the great players before him and he thinks about and respects them everyday for building the bridge that he himself is now crossing...

Like, stfu. What are you even on about?

That was probably the most embarassing. Talking about how Crosby is an all time great, but is modest enough to show respect to all the players beneath him that retired... and know that they even exist. Did you guys know that Crosby knows X player existed? Wow I can't believe he cares enough to have that knowledge, such respect, such acknowledgement. I can't believe Crosby knows those players laid on the ground so he could cross a puddle

ZorkEnchanter

Aug 16, 2020
3 shots on net. You're not going to be scoring many goals (or any goals) if all you can muster is 3 shots in a period.

Also, go back to Rakell with Sid and Jake. Rust on that line isn't working. At least we know Rust works with Geno/Zucker and Rakell works with Sid/Jake.

It's so weird how Sullivan will swap the lines when Rakell with Sid/Jake doesn't produce after a couple of games, but refuses to pull the plug on Rust on that line when it looks like trash for 7 or 8 games in a row.

it's so weird how nobody gets "sat" for the 6 no look passes right to Defenders in that period.

"Your not accountable" "Your not accountable" and "Your not accountable" ... let's punish 3rd and 4th liners...

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
I’ve been getting into watches a lot lately. Not really collecting, more window shopping right now. Anybody here into watches?

Reactions: dogthateats

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Pens just to up and down most games. Just not ready to go after 2 wins is not good. Down 1 but Pens just were doing the all skate and little physical play.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
it's so weird how nobody gets "sat" for the 6 no look passes right to Defenders in that period.

"Your not accountable" "Your not accountable" and "Your not accountable" ... let's punish 3rd and 4th liners...

Every time someone does that, Kapanen sits for another game. He's the team's default "do anything bad and Kappy gets it" guy.

Reactions: Gurglesons

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I'm giving it like 5 minutes into the second and if we're still rocking like a 15-18 shot pace, that'll be enough for me I think. :laugh:

Maybe a quick power play could spark this team and get 'em going. :biglaugh:

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
I’ve been getting into watches a lot lately. Not really collecting, more window shopping right now. Anybody here into watches?
2IAXi48.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Zirakzigil

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

Is it weird at this point? I think it’s Sullivan’s coaching style at this point. Accountability only happens to certain guys.

Reactions: ZorkEnchanter
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad