Post-Game Talk: |Pens vs Blues | Win | Why Husso gotta break my heart?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Applebee's

• Fancy restaurant

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Not a restaurant

Votes: 25 73.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandlebaum

Mar 29, 2021
3AC84A79-245C-4966-AC2C-5A2BA1F08144.png

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I liked that when we turned it up, the Blues had trouble handling us. It'd be nice if we could find that level more consistently.
That team is so slow, man. A relic of past eras. :laugh: I imagine they were able to win that Cup solely due to the refs just not calling any kind of obstruction/stick penalties come playoff time. If they can't slow the other team down, they're pretty underwhelming.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pancakes

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Also white kind of question is in the OP? Applebees isn't even "white trash" fancy, it's a sit down fast food place.

Which reminds me, there's a fantastic British pub near me that has phenomenal food, I need to get that for lunch tomorrow.

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
+Jarry
+L3 Carter Big Z and Kap all played solid games
+Geno was stealing pucks and playing a good 200 ft game, having a skilled winger on his line helps.
+ PK- STL is one of the better teams in the NHL on the PP and they had their chances and we skunked them

-Erod needs to come off the top 6 and away from both Geno and Crosby
- Petts made some mistakes early, was he even out there in the 3rd?

The Powerplay was creating some great chances its unfortunate none of them went in.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
what a fun game. not sure if Blues are good or not but we played really well, best game in this stretch beside that Tampa game...
all four lines played well, great forecheck, we are a grinding team now, so we need some luck coming this way to score on bunch of those weird bouncy pucks...also tonight they passed on way too many shots...
Liked Geno's game only if @DocEmrickSkitters would stop jinxing, that line would start a wave of scoring...Big Z was very very good, should stay in...We really missed ZAR on that PK.....

Marino and Matheson just would not stop pushing the play...on for 30 shot attempts must be some kind of record...

Reactions: Tender Rip

TKalltheTime

KILLER PARTIES, ALMOST KILLED ME!
Jan 5, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
Also I think it's worth pointing out the 2nd line looked really good today and Kapanen looked like he had a really strong game (for his standards). If the middle-6 can continue playing like this, I'm fine without making any sort of additions at the deadline unless it's something that comes really cheap.

I hate ERod on Crosby's line, but in reality it's Crosby and Guentzel stirring the drink on that line and the 3rd guy on that line doesn't really matter that much.
WTF are you talking about when rust was in that spot they were one of the best lines in the league… now that lines a f***ing joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad