Post-Game Talk: |Pens vs Blues | Win | Why Husso gotta break my heart?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Applebee's

• Fancy restaurant

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Not a restaurant

Votes: 25 73.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Bad start with penalties, great finish for the rest of the 1st. Decent 2nd period. Very meh 3rd. Lacked that killer, cut throat instinct to finish them in this one. 2 goals by our defense on great shots, gotta give some props to both Ruh and Math on those ones. eRod looked ugly this game, definitely looked out of place tonight. Letang seemed to have left his brain elsewhere, he had another bad game tonight. Lots of shots and not a lot of results, Husso had a great game for the Blues. Pens are lacking a good finisher to round out the top 6. Really seems like we are missing Zucker out there. Jarry with a great effort in the shootout. Rusty pulled out the win for us in the shootout.

Mod warning: If you are just coming in here to swear, complain and not contribute to the conversation, you will be removed. Only warning.

applebees-ricky-bobby.gif

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Great Game, terrible inability to score goals.

Geno is Evgeni Aston Reese out there with the low-% looks.

Zoho and Carter looked excellent IMO. As did Marino and Matheson. Marino is good people.

Reactions: Andy99

RustyRazor

né Selfish Man
Mar 9, 2004
PNW
Really fun game, too bad the team can't score. Refs are dicks for putting the whistles away in OT, not that the Pens would've converted a PP.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Also I think it's worth pointing out the 2nd line looked really good today and Kapanen looked like he had a really strong game (for his standards). If the middle-6 can continue playing like this, I'm fine without making any sort of additions at the deadline unless it's something that comes really cheap.

I hate ERod on Crosby's line, but in reality it's Crosby and Guentzel stirring the drink on that line and the 3rd guy on that line doesn't really matter that much.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Glad we got two points..we needed them

we better be in the Giroux sweepstakes lol

so glad we didn’t trade Rust for a first, though there’s still time..

Jarry was our best player…again

Reactions: Ugene Magic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad