GDT: Pens @ Leafs | Friday, Nov. 11 (7:00 PM EST) SBA| Serendipity meets Groundhog Day... @ColePens Deal with the Devil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Toronto's goaltending is f***ed. Should be able to generate some offense.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
why-would-you-say-that-calliope-burns.gif

42 save shut out incoming

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Really? Samsonov has a .921 save %, a lot better than both CDS and Jarry…also, would it surprise you to know that Matt Murray is returning and maybe just in time to stick it to his old club? Lol

Reactions: Dessloch

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Really? Samsonov has a .921 save %, a lot better than both CDS and Jarry…also, would it surprise you to know that Matt Murray is returning and maybe just in time to stick it to his old club? Lol
Samsonov is hurt I thought. And so is Murray. MM might come back tomorrow I guess. We'll see

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
If anything, those two would be better than that .860 AHL goalie Toronto has been trotting out…Pens would make him look like the next Vezina winner…

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
So the penguins have two games in hand on WC2 and only 1 game on WC1 but both have 5-point leads... so...
If that gap gets any bigger that could mean trouble.
Two wins here puts them into the fray of the fight.
Two losses is pretty rough. Especially if WC teams win... (Toronto potentially being a WC (same points as WC1/2 @ 17)) all with teams like Tampa, Washington also not even in a WC spot... penguins really have a marginal task ahead of them.

Need two wins in the next two. They drop low if they lose. Then they'd be.... possible 5-9 points out of a wc

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
@Ugene Magic my deal was what got us 3 Cups in this era! :laugh: :sarcasm: And a lot of pain afterward.

Now this weekend I make a second deal as I'm getting married. Will not be watching ANY penguins this weekend.
Congrats…enjoy!

So the penguins have two games in hand on WC2 and only 1 game on WC1 but both have 5-point leads... so...
If that gap gets any bigger that could mean trouble.
Two wins here puts them into the fray of the fight.
Two losses is pretty rough. Especially if WC teams win... (Toronto potentially being a WC (same points as WC1/2 @ 17)) all with teams like Tampa, Washington also not even in a WC spot... penguins really have a marginal task ahead of them.

Need two wins in the next two. They drop low if they lose. Then they'd be.... possible 5-9 points out of a wc
We rarely win in MTL, so I would expect a split…

• Wow
Reactions: ColePens and LOGiK

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Friedman recall tells me that POJ and Rutta injuries may not be severe and he is simply insurance. Maybe he and/or Ruhwedel play a game or two.

If it was long-term, I'd assume Smith would be up.

Reactions: AuroraBorealis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad