GDT: Pens and Sens: 3rd Period and PGT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Dan Bylsma maybe cemented his 2nd Jack Adams? he deserves it. No matter who we lose, we just keep winning.

He deserves it, but he probably won't get it. That said, someone has to say it: It's one thing to win without Sid, Geno, Neal, Letang, and Martin. It's another still to win without all that AND the Eaton Lucky Charm. It's even yet another still to win with all that against a quote 'desperate' team. BUT, to beat all of those odds AND do it without Beau Bennett should make the Jack Adams an automatic win for Bylsma.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Cooke was on the grassy knoll.

Cooke knows what happened to Jimmy Hoffa.

Cooke was DB Cooper's accomplice.

Cooke was responsible for Biggy and Tupac.

Cooke slept with your wife...

MORE BREAKING NEWS: Random House and Bondage publishers to release Melynk's autobiography 'Mein Kampf II'. Book will blame the world Jewish banking conspiracy and Matt Cooke for all world problems.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
He deserves it, but he probably won't get it. That said, someone has to say it: It's one thing to win without Sid, Geno, Neal, Letang, and Martin. It's another still to win without all that AND the Eaton Lucky Charm. It's even yet another still to win with all that against a quote 'desperate' team. BUT, to beat all of those odds AND do it without Beau Bennett should make the Jack Adams an automatic win for Bylsma.

I'm down. HOMER VOTE! Bylsma for Adams (Jack, not Craig).

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
'We're just here to play a hockey game' . . . Paul McLean

Well, they sure showed us. :laugh:

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
:huh:

One of these is not like the other...

I hate Run and Gun games, which is what it would be against the Caps, but I also feel that the Rangers actually have a legitimate chance of kicking our ass...it would be a great playoff series, but it might actually be a toss-up the way they've been playing lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad