Post-Game Talk: Pens 4, Wild 3 - The Geno Saved MJ's Job Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Call me betty*

Sheary Baggins
Nov 8, 2015
Where has that Geno been, and why can't he stay around forever?

you can't have 4 points every night, each team defends him differently :teach2:. its up to coaches to make adjustments within those games, its not his fault our embarrassment of a coaching staff hasn't done that

fcfury

Feb 8, 2010
you can't have 4 points every night, each team defends him differently :teach2:. its up to coaches to make adjustments within those games, its not his fault our embarrassment of a coaching staff hasn't done that

love your user name and Kung Pow was just a great movie wished they actually made a 2nd one

steveg

Jul 8, 2012
Norman, OK
Great news on Maatta...glad to hear it was nothing serious.

Totally OT -- I just read where Villa Di Pizza in Aliquippa is RE-OPENING (for any of you who are fans of that place)!!! My favorite pizza of all time, by far! I started eating there as a child in the mid '70s, but Chubby (the owner) retired this past spring after 60 years in business. His daughter is apparently now the new part owner, and the new manager of the shop will be making the pizza using the same recipe that has been there since the beginning... :yo::nod::handclap:

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Great news on Maatta...glad to hear it was nothing serious.

Totally OT -- I just read where Villa Di Pizza in Aliquippa is RE-OPENING (for any of you who are fans of that place)!!! My favorite pizza of all time, by far! I started eating there as a child in the mid '70s, but Chubby (the owner) retired this past spring after 60 years in business. His daughter is apparently now the new part owner, and the new manager of the shop will be making the pizza using the same recipe that has been there since the beginning... :yo::nod::handclap:

Awesome news. I lived close to there in high school. I'll have to stop up there when I'm visiting my mom for Thanksgiving.

steveg

Jul 8, 2012
Norman, OK
Awesome news. I lived close to there in high school. I'll have to stop up there when I'm visiting my mom for Thanksgiving.

Shady --

I lived close to there, as well, until I graduated college. Center Township. My first memories of the place are from about 1975 or so, with my parents taking me there, in my Dad's GTO, listening to music on the 8-track player while sitting in the car, in the parking lot, eating Villa Pizza! Hard to believe Chubs had already been in that shop making pizza for 20 years before that...and then continued for 40 years AFTER that! SIXTY years in that same shop, behind that same counter, making pizza 7 days a week. Chubby, the Pizza Nazi! LOL!

I will be in town visiting MY family during Thanksgiving, as well -- and I also plan to stop by. Not sure if they will be open quite yet, or not...from what I read they are interviewing/hiring help the week of Thanksgiving, so I'm hoping they get it open by the weekend! Maybe I will run into you there... :)

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad