GDT: Penguins v Oilers 7 EST

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I'm tuning in to see McDavid and Draisaitl light up the Pens while Sullivan's re-uniting of GCR does absolutely nothing to spark the offense and we get shutout by 100 year old Mike Smith.

Reactions: Victor Z

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Hopefully we just lose the last two games at this point…only a full scale disaster will get Sully to make the necessary changes to his system to give us the best chance to contend in the POs…hopefully McD and Drai get pucks in transition for breakaways and the players keep losing their man in front of the net…also lots of chest snipes on Smith…Let’s do it, boys!

Last edited:

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I bet Zucker and Rust get at least one each for L3 and L1 in this new config because really that's just the kind of season Malkin is having.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I bet Zucker and Rust get at least one each for L3 and L1 in this new config because really that's just the kind of season Malkin is having.

no, his kind of season is that he steps on the ice and EDM immediately gets a 5 on 5 goal whether or not he had anything to do with it….lol

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
no, his kind of season is that he steps on the ice and EDM immediately gets a 5 on 5 goal whether or not he had anything to do with it….lol

Well I mean... yeah... I'm already assuming that lol

Poor Rakell. And he was doing so well, too.

Reactions: Andy99

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009

I think the opposite happens. I think the Pens go from a 1 line team to a zero line team as Rust's slump carries over to drag down Sid and Jake, while adding Rakell to Geno's line does nothing, and the other lines also do nothing.

Maybe Boyle scores a late goal to make the final 5-1 or something.

Whatever the result, I bet Sullivan sticks with his beloved GCR for way more games than he does Rakell on that line, even if it doesn't produce shit all in those games.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I think the opposite happens. I think the Pens go from a 1 line team to a zero line team as Rust's slump carries over to drag down Sid and Jake, while adding Rakell to Geno's line does nothing, and the other lines also do nothing.

Maybe Boyle scores a late goal to make the final 5-1 or something.

Whatever the result, I bet Sullivan sticks with his beloved GCR for way more games than he does Rakell on that line, even if it doesn't produce shit all in those games.

Well that would make SENSE because these lines aren't terribly inspiring. But it's been that kinda year.

Plus you know something like that would happen to cement it in Sullivan's mind.

I mean I'm not complaining about the Penguins scoring goals, here. Whatever it takes to get things done. But you know what I'm sayin'

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
tlA8g7C.gif

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
If that happens Jake-Crosby-ERod is next.
Just wait until Sully goes uber-troll and runs something like :

McGinn-Crosby-ERod
Zucker-Malkin-Heinen
Jake-Carter-Rakell
Boyle-Blueger-Kap

Sully : "Rust isn't sparking either line, so I'm giving him a day off, and it's going to be a cold day in hell before Geno ever gets Jake."

Reactions: 66-30-33
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad