GDT: Penguins at Flames. Mar 13 at 7pm MT on SNW

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
wooohooo!

i'm not going to lie, i was all "WTF are doing Versteeg Jesus christ whats wrong with you? I LOVE YOU VERSTEEG"

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Congrats on the win :handclap: You guys are the club I'll be following down the stretch, so hopefully ya'll don't mind if I post here a bit in the future.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Yeah, Elliott deserved a star way more than Engelland, who was up and down during the game

Anyway, off the Oilers board for some solid salt

JurassicTunga

Mar 21, 2010
Huge 2 points for the Flames. Against the Stanley Cup champions too. Even with some injuries, the Pens are so damn good. Pretty amazing. The Flames hung with them, and outplayed them at times through the game. Elliott with another big game. Great effort.

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Another.
And another.
And another.
And another.
And another.
And another.
And another.
And another.
And another.
And another.

raw

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Great game. Chemistry is so good now.

The Flames can even win with Wideman, who said he is the problem ;)

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Congrats on the win :handclap: You guys are the club I'll be following down the stretch, so hopefully ya'll don't mind if I post here a bit in the future.

I was gonna go to your board to say good game, but seeing some of the reactions on there, I'd probably get torn apart :laugh:

But good game. It was a nail biter and both teams deserved to walk away with the win.

Edit: I just realized you're probably not a Pens fan :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad