GDT: PDSF Game 6 - 04.27.14 - vs Anaheim - 7:00 PM - FS Southwest/NBCSN - 1310 AM/96.7 FM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
The one thing I've always hated about hockey is officiating. I just don't understand why you can't call every game by the book start to finish. I hate the 'even it up' calls as well. Hockey penalties feel like your just constantly spinning a prize wheel.

Klockis

Loyalty personified
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden
Jamie Benn is such a pimp. Holy crap is he a good player.

PhdOhSR.png

Kalamazoo Wings

May 4, 2010
Knee Deep
I think the double standard in reffing was apparent here with Garbutt and Perry when you break it down over the 6 games... the coincidental in the 3rd (not only the fight to make it a 4 on 4 but the Garbutt dive on a Perry hook) about topped off the list of head scratchers. Reputation calls against Garbutt and Roussel, yet at what point does Perry start getting a reputation? Yeah our PP sucked and we needed to capitalize on our opportunities but we gave the Ducks all they could handle 5 on 5 and for that I am proud. We deserved a better fate than this.

Bkennedy*

Hell of a season. All I can say right now. My mind knows it was, I should be and am proud.

But damn, the heart tells a different story.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
If you really felt that way, you'd give us one of your goatenders so we could each have 2 competent starters to choose from instead of having to drive our #1 into the ground.

Well, Hiller's a free agent and I'll almost guarantee he isn't back next year. So, if a team desperate for a starter doesn't give him a stupid amount, he could be yours for the taking.

Love the username BTW.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Hey guys.
So tonight absolutely sucks for you guys but as others have mentioned it's a huge learning experience for your team. My team has more experience with this stuff than I'd like and they've been stronger for it. Dallas will come out next year with more fire in their belly and this experience will be big for you guys going forward.
Your team's future is very bright and no one wants anything to do with your team already. Upgrade your D and tinker a few things around and your team is going to be an absolute nightmare to play against. You're going to be contenders very, very soon and this will be a stepping stone on the way there.

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
DO NOT watch that "thank you" video they put up in the official site.. just don't..

PezRadar

Peverley #1 Fan!
Jan 20, 2008
Dallas Texas
I don't know why..

But I honestly have 0 bad emotions to the loss. Yeah it kinda sucks but oh well.

I came in thinking we werent even going to be in the playoffs. My hopes kept me thinking we would take this one but honestly I knew we need a few more years to really push far.

I'm excited. You all should be too.

We have an insane young roster that is only going to be better in the coming years. And I pray to god Rich Peverley is back next season.

Think to the future. Keep your chins up everyone.

If you saw me at the game and said 'Hi! PezRadar!' and I did some weird grope on your hands in an effort to "High five" you.... I just wanted to say thanks for that! Feels weird that people notice me with my Raptor Jesus stuff and everything. You guys are the best :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad