Pavel Datsyuk inducted into the Hall of Fame

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

tabness

will play for 4 million 🇵🇸
Apr 4, 2014
Absolutely disgusting they didn't put in Zetterberg AGAIN especially this year to go in with Datsyuk.

Huge congrats to Datsyuk but this pisses me off and somewhat ruins the moment.

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)
Especially since he's still "playing" for the Coyotes Utah for two more seasons.

The Shea Weber induction pisses me off almost as much as the Zetterberg snub.

Weber won zero cups, zero Norris awards. What a f***ing joke. A bigger, dumber, uglier version of Brendan Smith.

He did smash Zetterberg's face into the glass, though. After the final horn, after his team had already won the game, and Weber received no penalty of any kind. Maybe that's why the 18 smooth-brains that voted picked Weber.

Rabid antiswedites.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Zetty snubbed...would have been cool to see them go in together

I love Datsyuk though, my favourite player ever, so congrats to him! Glad they left politics out of it, and inducted him based off merit.

RED WINGS STOMP

Nov 28, 2022
Congrats to Pavel, one of my absolute favorites to play the game.

Shame to the voters who didn't use this opportunity to put Zetterberg in. I hate everyone of you who didn't vote Z in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pizza!Pizza!

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
Weber over Z inspires the same level of nausea I felt watching wankers like Guns & Roses being inducted into the rock HOF before the MC5. Shame on both halls!

Dats is well deserving. Regardless of how he left he is a lynchpin in the Red Wings history.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $75.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • USA vs Uruguay
    USA vs Uruguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $682.00