Paul Maurice, Stanley Cup Champion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tasteless Beaver

Here for the hot takes
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
I'm so happy for him. Let there never be a negative word said about Paul Maurice on HFJets ever again.

You know what? I'm going to say it. Congratulations, Paul Maurice. You finally f***ing done it. You found a team that was good enough for you to be just average enough to have them win you a cup.
Back to back Stanley Cup final appearances - he immediately turned the Panthers into a contender when they fell short previously, despite winning a President's Trophy. Give credit where it's due.

gojetsgo

Nov 1, 2015
Clearly Scheifele is a complete asshole

I'm so happy for him. Let there never be a negative word said about Paul Maurice on HFJets ever again.

Back to back Stanley Cup final appearances and a President's Trophy - he immediately turned the Panthers around. Give credit where it's due.
he's a good coach but he turned them around? he didn't win the president's trophy... they won that the year before he took over, they were stacked...

cam7aylor

Jan 26, 2016
1719285974296.png

there goes my hero

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Paul Maurice deserved the Stanley Cup more than anyone else on either team, and it's not even close.

And I've got to say...if you're a Winnipegger over the age of 40, and you cheer for the Edmonton Oilers, at any time, in any circumstances, there's something wrong with you.
Hey, I cheered for the Oilers in 2006 when we had no team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad