Post-Game Talk: Pats Win Super Bowl

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
What a fool Jerry Rice. He chuckles he used Stickum even though it was legal

Imagine if Julian Edelman said today he used stickum in the Super Bowl

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Jonathan Kraft needs to 'leak' to Adam Schefter and his 3.5 M followers that 11 of the 12 balls were above, at, or slightly below the acceptable PSI however, the one ball that wasn't was the one the Colts had intercepted and the Patriots believe the Colts tampered with the ball

I Swear this was a joke but its out tonight and the guy I picked and exactly as wrote. To funny

Artemis

Took the red pill
Dec 8, 2010
Mount Olympus
What a fool Jerry Rice. He chuckles he used Stickum even though it was legal

Imagine if Julian Edelman said today he used stickum in the Super Bowl

The story has gotten picked up and Rice is getting killed for his hypocrisy (by everyone except the "Cheatriotz!!" crowd, anyway).

Rice, and Montana, and all those other bitter old vets are having their true characters revealed, and it's not a pretty sight. Meanwhile Tom Brady has been gracious and a gentleman through this whole sordid affair, even as his name has been dragged through the mud. Can you imagine Brady whining and moaning and accusing whoever comes along and breaks his records of cheating? I can't.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Gronk, Ninko, and some others going to look pretty cool tonight- think I may have a new scene saver;)

BruinInPhilly

Nov 12, 2005
Philly, PA
The story has gotten picked up and Rice is getting killed for his hypocrisy (by everyone except the "Cheatriotz!!" crowd, anyway).

Rice, and Montana, and all those other bitter old vets are having their true characters revealed, and it's not a pretty sight. Meanwhile Tom Brady has been gracious and a gentleman through this whole sordid affair, even as his name has been dragged through the mud. Can you imagine Brady whining and moaning and accusing whoever comes along and breaks his records of cheating? I can't.

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-pa...everybody-does-it-excuse?p=ya5nbcs&ocid=yahoo

Bi Coastal Bawse*

Watching that Sound F/X with Edelman telling everyone he loved them during the game :cry:

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
"Everyone was doing it!"

Amazing.

A friend on facebook has a buddy who is a 49er's fan and he was running his mouth about how they did it the right way and did it cleanly. Clearly he forgot about that team getting caught circumventing the cap multiple times and Rice using banned substances on his gloves. So much fun to hear hypocrites make themselves look foolish like Rice did. So dumb.

Gator Mike

Feb 28, 2002
Woburn, MA
Visit site
A friend on facebook has a buddy who is a 49er's fan and he was running his mouth about how they did it the right way and did it cleanly. Clearly he forgot about that team getting caught circumventing the cap multiple times and Rice using banned substances on his gloves. So much fun to hear hypocrites make themselves look foolish like Rice did. So dumb.
Bill Walsh admitted that he used to fake radio problems early in games so that the officials would have to turn off the radios of both teams. He thought it gave his team an advantage because he scripted his first 20 plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad