Player Discussion Patrik Laine

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
Yeah, he's injury prone and I wasn't surprised about him getting hurt.

But not like this. That could've happened to any of our guys. Reckless play by a nobody. That's not the kind of thing that's predictable or something you can fault Laine on.

For Pete's sake though, this HAS to be it. These kinds of injuries are insane. There's just no way this shit should happen every single freaking year.
how is it PL fault. guy takes his knee out. this in injury prone. its a bottom feeder move. and he smiles yet to boot

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
As much as I'm pissed off by what happened, people are losing it on Cedric Pare. His instagram profile is now absolutely filled with hate.

There's a line between being pissed and saying some of that stuff. Just be pissed by yourself or with your friends. People shouldn't go on his damn instagram page...
Why did you go, then?

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
1727623524117.png

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
This is what jabronis do when they know they're missing their check after getting deked out. The reflex is to reach for the hit and this is what happens.

Don't think it was intentional, but just incompetence. They teach you not to do this because it puts yourself and the other player in danger.
He could have gone for a proper upper body check. Fine. Deck Laine. Instead he sticks his knee in. A Habs player said this crossing the line play happens all the time. With no damage. Insinuating that pare fd up bad. Pare will never play an nhl game after this.

Reactions: Habs

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
He could have gone for a proper upper body check. Fine. Deck Laine. Instead he sticks his knee in. A Habs player said this crossing the line play happens all the time. With no damage. Insinuating that pare fd up bad. Pare will never play an nhl game after this.
Berube will espeially ask for him to be in his line-up, watch it.

Reactions: boompuffboom

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Being injury prone is not a myth. This has to do with the way you play, the way you skate and how you protect yourself. This is not just bad luck.

For these reasons I fully expect Dach to get injured as well (mid to long term).
Good. Blame the victim. Well done.

Reactions: Apoplectic Habs Fan

Whalers Fan

Go Habs!
Sep 24, 2012
Plymouth, MI
I would be "fine" with 3 months. It's salvagable. If it's more, we are screwed.
It's an unfortunate situation that no one wants to see happen, especially for a player attempting to make a comeback. However, incidents such as this open up opportunities for others. Maybe Kapanen or Roy takes advantage of this opening in the roster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad