Rumor: Patrik Berglund returning to NHL?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
tenor.gif

Anthony17

Jun 27, 2019
If he does make a return I'm going to say possibly Edmonton for bottom six physical depth or the kings just cause they like older slower unimproved players

Reactions: Pointteen

sh724

Jun 2, 2009
Missouri
He should get some interest probably one year at close to league minimum is all he would get then see how the year goes. In STL he would look like an all star for 20 games then be completely invisible for the next 20 you never know what you would get.

Now that we know about his mental health issues his performance makes a lot more sense. With everything being out in the open and him committed to working on his mental health he could be a decent third liner moving forward.

Reactions: teravaineSAROS

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
id like him back in st louis, but cant afford to pay him much.

one of the best players along the boards and very good defensively. if maroon leaves, he can play a similar game to maroon (less physical, better defensively)

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
Sure he can join Marleau, Perry, and Phaneuf.. We can call them the Babcock's over the hill marauders.
The last Leafs team to win the Cup was nicknamed the "Over the Hill Gang" so maybe that's what they need to break the curse!!!!

TML1967

Jul 20, 2010
Leafs? League min.
We could use a better 4C, and he probably would come cheap.
Worst case you sign him to 950k and drop him to AHL if he cant cut it.
Sign Nichuskin and trade for Pulji. The all underwhelming 4th line with boom bust potential.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
One year off and not sure has he trained that much? I say he'll get PTO, but I doubt he'll get NHL contract. Maybe he'll get contract in europe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad