Patrick Laine injured in pre-season game after knee on knee

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BerthMania

Jun 3, 2022
Montréal
For those with more medical knowledge then me, how does it look? I've heard from many it looks like a torn ACL which is very bad.

Also, was it a dirty play? If so, does Pare deserve a suspension?

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Really, really tough here for Laine. Everyone was excited for him to play for the Habs.

Awful hit btw by a no name scrub
then the no name scrub leaf turtled on the ice after Wi-Fi came calling. So both Laine and Wi-Fi are out of game while the little turtle wants to be left alone and play shinny. Pre season looks more like men's beer league.
Brrube would be disgusted if that was an opposing player.
Seen enough of that bullshit game and turned it to Philly Boston.

Last edited:

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Why can't we have nice things ? Hoping Laine is ok.

Stupid play by a stupid scurb on a stupid team.
What makes the team stupid? He’s a scrub who won’t make the team but fills out a roster spot for pre-season. Yeah if it was intentional it’s obviously bad. But nothing to do with the team itself

Reactions: wetcoast

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario
7ma0ais3wmrd1.jpeg

f***ing f***

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
For those with more medical knowledge then me, how does it look? I've heard from many it looks like a torn ACL which is very bad.

Also, was it a dirty play? If so, does Pare deserve a suspension?
Of course he deserves a suspension. He clearly stuck out his knee. But why would he care? He’s a f***ing scrub that won’t ever play in the NHL. Doesn’t change anything.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad