Patrick Laine injured in pre-season game after knee on knee

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

dukeofjive

Jul 7, 2013
whistler b.c
Not sure how i feel about the whole Reaves and X will have to fight in the first game this year, i prefer in game battles than planned fight.

Ah well being a hockey fan is weird at times.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Not quite, because if you read the article then you would have seen this part.

A spokesman said police suspected the calls were inspired by a local media outlet that suggested the idea. The police spokesman described the gesture as "irresponsible" — and he urged Montrealers to keep the emergency line free for actual life-and-death matters.

"Someone in the media has been telling people to call the police to complain," said Sgt. Ian Lafreniere of the Montreal police.
Just how stupid must someone be to actually call 911 because some radio station says to do it to complain about a hockey play?

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
look it up. might learn something
I wasn’t sure which was right,

I found 3-4 sites that listed most popular sports in the World

1) Soccer (football) 3.5 billion fans
2) cricket 2.5 billion fans
3) hockey 2 billion fans (includes ice and field)

Reactions: Fatass

1specter

Sep 27, 2016

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Not sure how i feel about the whole Reaves and X will have to fight in the first game this year, i prefer in game battles than planned fight.

Ah well being a hockey fan is weird at times.
Absolutely Reeves needs to fight x. Not too sure x will accept though, especially if the challenge is on Reeves’ terms.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
I wasn’t sure which was right,

I found 3-4 sites that listed most popular sports in the World

1) Soccer (football) 3.5 billion fans
2) cricket 2.5 billion fans
3) hockey 2 billion fans (includes ice and field)
Does that actually matter when we’re talking about NHL cities? Highly doubtful the people living in nhl cities know sh*t about cricket and care less about soccer.
In hockey we stand up for our teammates, or at least we used to.

Habsfan18

The Hockey Library
May 13, 2003
Ontario

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Its is job to fight for the team so not sure why he would not fight him.
Depends on circumstances. If it’s at the start of a Reeves’ shift and x has to square up I’m doubtful he accepts in that moment. During play, when Reeves is tired and x csn get a jump on him then that’s more likely. Squaring against a rested Reeves would be lights out for x. He’d eat fists. Not a good idea.

dukeofjive

Jul 7, 2013
whistler b.c
Depends on circumstances. If it’s at the start of a Reeves’ shift and x has to square up I’m doubtful he accepts in that moment. During play, when Reeves is tired and x csn get a jump on him then that’s more likely. Squaring against a rested Reeves would be lights out for x. He’d eat fists. Not a good idea.
Come on, this aint prime time reaves, The mtl kid also has to prove he as is place on the team, reaves has proven that he does his job well. No knock on reaves thats just how i see it myself.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Not quite, because if you read the article then you would have seen this part.

A spokesman said police suspected the calls were inspired by a local media outlet that suggested the idea. The police spokesman described the gesture as "irresponsible" — and he urged Montrealers to keep the emergency line free for actual life-and-death matters.

"Someone in the media has been telling people to call the police to complain," said Sgt. Ian Lafreniere of the Montreal police.
Suspected. Is the key word
But you’re still going on and on, and now look silly after the tweets the Reimer’s got.

One person can only be so wrong in one day, yet you’ve exceeded it now.

70% of your history is on one topic.

I was on your side on one point though, and pointed it out, but that was it.

Last edited:

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Does that actually matter when we’re talking about NHL cities? Highly doubtful the people living in nhl cities know sh*t about cricket and care less about soccer.
In hockey we stand up for our teammates, or at least we used to.
The question was, which is the most popular sport in the world, which I answered.

So yea it would matter in this case.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad