News Article: Patrice Bergeron ready for shortened season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
26gp in NHL2013, 19 goals for Patrice, pretty much a lock for 50g`s playing the real game:)

Well if NHL 13 says so then it must be so!

Bergeron is my favorite forward on the bruins.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Paille also has 19:sarcasm:

You know what. Paille has everything a player needs to be an NHL star except a good shot. I love his two way game. And he is such a fast skater ! If NHL 13 has him @ 19 then he must be practicing his shot with stamkos :sarcasm:

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
You know what. Paille has everything a player needs to be an NHL star except a good shot. I love his two way game. And he is such a fast skater ! If NHL 13 has him @ 19 then he must be practicing his shot with stamkos :sarcasm:

No, you need at least average ability to control passes and handle the puck well when it's on your stick (or "hands"), which he does not have.

Still love him though.

lopey

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2009
Frozen Tundra Northern Ontario

Paille does have skill, but he has the hands of a plumber. Either that or he panicks far to much when he has scoring chances.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad