GDT: Part 2

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

vfactor

Dec 8, 2009
Montreal
Pretty good game. The only difference is Rask is good today. The previous games Rask would have given us the win already.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
I can't believe that the Bruins have had two penalties in the last 6 periods of hockey. So bush league.

This is game 1 reversed. Boston is gonna win this one in OT. When was the last time the Habs won an OT game at home in the playoffs? Seems like it's been forever.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
Wow way too intense. One freaking goal is gonna either make us wish for a cup or get us back right in the middle of a war.

raz123

Jul 13, 2004
For those amongst us who deeply understand the logic of the game, will you please explain to me why it is that, on an offensive-zone face-off, PK isn't constantly placed closer to the middle of the ice for a point-shot?

void

Jan 5, 2006
Damn I feel so sick right now... Intense anger (****ing refs) mixed with anxiety is really really bad.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
I can't believe that the Bruins have had two penalties in the last 6 periods of hockey. So bush league.

This is game 1 reversed. Boston is gonna win this one in OT. When was the last time the Habs won an OT game at home in the playoffs? Seems like it's been forever.

The ghosts are back buddy. We own the OT.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
The NHL needs to realize that by allowing clutching and grabbing and holding, you get scoreless games like this. The average person who is not a hockey fan would have turned the TV off long ago.

All in the name of "let them play" so the Bruins can do what they do best.

Make take longer but we have it set up right now.

Bob b smith

Jan 14, 2007
Poll: Cheapest play by the Bruins in the 3rd period

1- Marchand taking away Subban's manhood?
2- Chara giving a 2-handed blade shot on 1-Foot-1inch smaller Gallagher?

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
Whichever way this ends tonight, I'm proud of this team tonight. When's the last time Habs won in OT in the playoffs at the Bell Centre? Seems like its been awhile. If we keep pressing, I know we'll win. My pick for OT is Rene Bourque assisted by Lars Eller. Our d-zone coverage is so scary sometimes, I don't if my heart can take it. Most important goal of the series coming up next, this is where we see who are the leaders on the team. A flukey bounce may win it. GHG.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
This goal is the series imo. Let Boston win and you give them momentum going at home. Habs need to win this.

But the way the agme has been played tonight, it's going to be one of those games where the team that deserves to win loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad