Olympics: Paris Olympics 2024 - Closing ceremony

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia
Great to see Canada beat it's previous record, as I stated earlier. But now that I think of it, it was an underwhelming performance overall.

We should have finished in the top 10 in the medal count and the fact that we let that slip, as well as chocking in womens soccer and mens basketball overshadows our personal best for medals, IMO. Its great that we are doing better every year but as a relatively wealthy and athletic country we should be better, probably somewhere to where Australia is.

• Haha
Reactions: blueandgoldguy

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I’ll probably remember that this was finally The Moment for Paris. They had been trying any number of years to get the Olympics and kept getting stopped when they thought they had them.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Maybe in Europe
Sexy Boy by Air? Surely you know that one.

I’ll probably remember that this was finally The Moment for Paris. They had been trying any number of years to get the Olympics and kept getting stopped when they thought they had them.
Should have had 2012 until London bribed Madrid.
Paris had the highest rated proposal.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Sexy Boy by Air? Surely you know that one.

Should have had 2012 until London bribed Madrid.
Paris had the highest rated proposal.
They’ve been at this for like 40 years

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Giorgia Meloni's reception from the crowd should be interesting. I think there will be alot of booing and whistling. Unless they pass it off to the mayor of Milan or something, often times its not the PM or President of the nation

Last edited:

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Now the party begins.

Oh, this band definitely had a track on one of the Forza Horizon games. Yup, the first one: "1901" was the song's name.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Art, you pheasant!
The pheasant is a pretty artistic bird...

Pheasant.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad