Proposal: Parayko + 2nd for Marner

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Marner has draft pedigree, Parayko does not

Parayko has NHL pedigree...Marner does not.

There is one name that would get the Blues fans to send Parayko, and Toronto fans aren't ever going to agree to that

TSN Jdog

Apr 25, 2016
Starting to hate the Leafs
Parayko has NHL pedigree...Marner does not.

There is one name that would get the Blues fans to send Parayko, and Toronto fans aren't ever going to agree to that

In his Draft year Marner has been compared to Patrick Kane whereas Parayko was passed over in his first draft and taken in his 2nd. Some have compared him to a smaller Tyler Myers.

Now tell me who would would rather? A potential Patrick Kane or a potential Tyler Myers? Leafs only do this because of position needs.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
In his Draft year Marner has been compared to Patrick Kane whereas Parayko was passed over in his first draft and taken in his 2nd. Some have compared him to a smaller Tyler Myers.

Now tell me who would would rather? A potential Patrick Kane or a potential Tyler Myers? Leafs only do this because of position needs.
I don't give a damn about draft years. What if I told you that Parayko compares to...Parayko? His IQ is well above Myers. Well keep him.

His ceiling is a better skating, less physical Weber, his floor now is Myers.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA

I feel sorry for the real Toronto fans on this site that they have to read posts like this from their fellow leaf 'fans'

ijuka

May 14, 2016
Not enough for the next Gretzky, I'd say that if Blues add Tarasenko Leafs may consider.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad