GDT: Panthers @ Red Wings - 12/11/17

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
I think he was saying that team had grinders who were important. Although he didn't mention any names of those grinders!
I might've misheard it, but I thought he talked about grinders & mentioned the likes of Fedorov/Yzerman, then he went on to talk about stars like Hull/Lidstrom. That or he worded it really poorly.

He's not though! He's never better than Barkov, Tro and Huberdeau. Wasn't better than Dadonov either. And even if he was one of the better forwards, that doesn't say much when everyone says we have no depth.
Points aside, I would not put Trocheck ahead of Bjugstad as far as all-around play goes. Dadonov has also been streaky, more so than Bjugstad.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
When does the new Team is comeing?? I would be happy if we have a new Goalie. WTF how many soft Goals does Reimer gives up the last Games. My God is he really that bad. One shinning moment and then 4-5 Games pure bullshit he play.

Im really into a complete new rebuild. buyout throw out anyone who is bot worse his Money. And start from Zero, cant be badder then watch that crap outside.

The next one who said be more patient should get fired too. For completly dont understand the Situation in, about, around the FanBase. Cause that Person listen more like sitting out and feel the sunny Days of Florida.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Matt Caldwell: “we are so proud of what this organization has accomplished in the last 25 years” This is why this team never improves because these delusional boobs.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
They haven't been good either, but at least Pysyk has a history of being consistently good, so I'm willing to give him a chance to sort things out, still hasn't played the magic Tallon 300 games yet. Bjugstad was good for about a season and it's been a few years since then.

Pysyk was decent last year on the third pair how does he have a history of being good? He’s had the same one good year as Bjugstad. And like Bjugstad he’s soft as hell.

Reactions: I am not exposed

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Matheson and pysyk keep backing in with absolutely no intent on standing up.. confidence shot.. pysyk needs to be sat down he has no upside

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
How does Petro get an interference penalty when he lays a hit right after the ref blows the whistle = Wings player touched the puck? Yeah the hit was stupid, but that's not interference. At least call him for roughing or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad