Post-Game Talk: Panthers lose 3 forwards but down Blue Jackets 4-0 (Arvind spelling bee.gif)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
Since Mo has a big chubber over Staal can we at least use Dalpe as our 3rd line Centre please? Put your love interest down on the 4th line, or better yet scratch him.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Gudas returns to ice

Ok, Bill has lost it

"I see us doing the things we need to do. I see us playing the game the right way"

What team is he watching?

“Doing things the right way”, Are you kidding me? lol

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida

lasthope.jpg

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014

And the good folks around here were reprimanding me for not being fully onboard with the idea that Zito is some sort of messiah GM. The dude lucked out by identifying a bunch of mercenaries who were eager to turn their careers around but that's not the same thing as building a proper SC contending team.

Just look at his wording.... "Are we building a team that can ultimately challenge for a Cup? I'm convinced we're doing that and we're doing that in the fashion we set out to do it." In other words, he thinks that he's building a championship caliber team but that's not to say that'll come into fruition this season or in the following... he's on his way to become another Tallon who preaches about how bright the future is and how the Panthers just need a bit more time and yada yada. Love this quote too: "I'm not going to look at something that should be working and [overreact]" as if he didn't overreact at the previous TDL.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
And the good folks around here were reprimanding me for not being fully onboard with the idea that Zito is some sort of messiah GM. The dude lucked out by identifying a bunch of mercenaries who were eager to turn their careers around but that's not the same thing as building a proper SC contending team.

Just look at his wording.... "Are we building a team that can ultimately challenge for a Cup? I'm convinced we're doing that and we're doing that in the fashion we set out to do it." In other words, he thinks that he's building a championship caliber team but that's not to say that'll come into fruition this season or in the following... he's on his way to become another Tallon who preaches about how bright the future is and how the Panthers just need a bit more time and yada yada. Love this quote too: "I'm not going to look at something that should be working and [overreact]" as if he didn't overreact at the previous TDL.

I mean. You are against almost every move we make and all the players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad