Seravalli: Panthers have deal in place to trade Frank Vatrano to Kraken

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
I tried to listen to this podcast. It's funny Frank "the knife" Seravalli just cuts Gregor off mid sentence every time he's talking. Not that I need to hear what Gregor is trying to say. I got about 3 minutes in.

Reactions: jmco

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
So Dreidger is still the pick and Frankie is a side deal?

Hope it turns out better for Florida this time.

Dreidger to become a top 10 goalie and Vatrano a 30 goals scorer, book it.

Panthers are the kings of being at the short end of the stick unfortunately, and I sa that while I'm starting to warm up to what they're doing.

Reactions: Ace Card Bedard

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Price needs surgery, unlikely Seattle picks him

On the flip side thats even better

means that his regular season drop off recently was due to that. So he will be out until the all star game but fresher

Driedger signing could be risky. Look at what happened to Matt Murray

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Yeah, Frankie is right up there with Riley and Marchy potential, idiots.

Zito is clearly continuing to reshape the defense. It’s been Swiss cheese for years, he’s trying to plus the holes
I think it’s more Driedger and Vatrano. Obviously not going to turn into the top line (or at least top 6) forwards the Vegas duo did but a solid starter could have more impact on a game than a winger.

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
I think it’s more Driedger and Vatrano. Obviously not going to turn into the top line (or at least top 6) forwards the Vegas duo did but a solid starter could have more impact on a game than a winger.
No doubt Vatrano will score 15-20 for them. Guy can't pass well and scores a ton ENG and when ahead by a few.

Fans will like him. He's likeable and scores. Happy Zito is moving on from him, especially before he wants a raise.

Reactions: kerrabria

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
No doubt Vatrano will score 15-20 for them. Guy can't pass well and scores a ton ENG and when ahead by a few.

Fans will like him. He's likeable and scores. Happy Zito is moving on from him, especially before he wants a raise.
Oh yeah it’s a move that makes sense for both teams especially with Tippett, Denisenko, Lundell, Noel, etc. and the emergence of Bennett, Verhaeghe for FLA. Vatrano is one of those good complimentary wingers. He’s not going to be the driving force on the line but he will help lines gel a little better. Makes sense for Seattle to take a player like that.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada

I agree about moving on from him. 95% of his goals are at even strength and he was clutch in 3rd period this year but was a ghost in playoffs the past 2 years.

For $2.5 mill, 20 goals (however they're scored) and 40ish pts is still solid value if just for one year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad