Post-Game Talk: 2-1 loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Too gassed due to them failing in the ozone and having to defend (really well) for a minute then dumping in the puck and losing it very shortly afterwards

We shouldve had this game tbh and itll bite us, we have no home ice advantage

Reactions: Justlou4545

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Feels like the boston series where they need to get someone in front of Igor. He's a goalie tht can stop most clean looks.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Line up shuffle next game or PoMo wont make changes before there down bad?

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
I mean, not like NYR was noticeably better than us at offense either. Except during that OT probably.

We had our chances.
The third and ot i thought they got it back together and were creating good pressure in our zone basically bleeding us out of breath

Wish i had a stat for ozone time, we dominated last game and it showed

Reactions: Felidae

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
We went 5/16 in faceoffs during OT. That's a big part of why they looked better. Don't think they actually were, but they started with the puck twice as much as us.

Reactions: KW

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
We went 5/16 in faceoffs during OT. That's a big part of why they looked better. Don't think they actually were, but they started with the puck twice as much as us.
It felt the same with Edmonton vs Dallas

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Tbh I don't think anyone played bad. All the lines had their chances, no egregious defensive mistakes besides the coverage on the 1st goal.

We weren't perfect but sometimes you play good and still lose. It happens, was a pretty even game

There's some positives to take out of this though. 1-1 on the road and we've completely shutdown their power play so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad