Post-Game Talk: 8-1 loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
I will say the Oilers look more dangerous than they have in past games. Even in game 4 they weren't getting high danger chances to this degree.

At the same time, defensive mistakes and Bob not being on his game doesn't help matters.

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
No they're not. It's one damn game. You honestly think that florida will be down 6-1 halfway through game 5?
Let's hope not.. hopefully we win it Tuesday.. but they shoulda been better tonight.. hopefully they follow process and see the dumb things they did.

I still don't know why nurse was only 2 mins..

It's a game of bounces.. they got more tonight and we helped em

Panthersfan1989

Feb 24, 2013
S. Florida
this has been a pretty dog shit performance, i dont like how MO is not using this to try some different line combos to try and get some zone time.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
YOu guys are grossly overreacting and it's pretty cringe, tbh.

No, you've been here since 2017. Some of us since 2002. We've seen shit... and I mean shit

It does things to you. Just to clarify I'm not attacking you as a fan just saying 22 years on HF writing about Panthers does things to you. Only the OG's will understand

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
What actually annoys me is PoMo sending out Ekblad and Forsling on the 5-on-3. What's the point? Get their ankles broken by blocking 15 shots? Get Kuli, Mikkola and/or OEL out there

Reactions: Marco 85

PSLguy

#TimeToHunt
Jan 14, 2013
Port St. Lucie, FL
What I don’t like about this loss is the way we’re losing. It gives them a huge boost of confidence. If we lose 3-2 or something is one thing, but getting Molly whooped all over the ice is truly brutal in a SC clinching game.

This is not good. They better come out next game like their lives depend on it. No excuses.
I disagree. Getting blown out they think, we just didn't have it tonight - Bob was off, hit some posts,lose. We're still the better team, kick ass at home.

Lose 3-2, or an overtime heartbreaker and they may think, damn, we tried as hard as we could and still lost. What do we have to do to cl9se this out?

Reactions: Marco 85

Chino Oscar

Jul 22, 2002
West Palm Beach
No, you've been here since 2017. Some of us since 2002. We've seen shit... and I mean shit

It does things to you. Just to clarify I'm not attacking you as a fan just saying 22 years on HF writing about Panthers does things to you. Only the OG's will understand
Right there with you buddy. This was a pathetic showing

Reactions: Mogo

heksagon

Jul 27, 2010
Finland
Total embarrassment. This is exactly the type of game Edmonton needed. Congrats to anyone who was celebrating early.
Not sure if a complete blowout is actually the best result for Edmonton, as it will surely fire up the Panthers for the next game. They got embarrassed this game, and will surely do everything they can to have it not happen again.

A heartbreaking OT loss or something might've been worse for us in a way. Maybe it's copium, but this is where my mind is at.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
More I think about it. It's crazy how the whole team imploded after those 2 posts and SH (thanks Montour)

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017

Just because I haven't been posting here since 2002 doesn't mean I haven't been a fan. I went to a lot of games at the Miami Arena, a lot of them.

Get over it.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Take a breather guys.. a sweep in the SCF has only happened 20 times in hockey history. The last one was in 1998. I kinda expected a loss, though not to this degree admittedly.

Reactions: heksagon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad