Post-Game Talk: 8-1 loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I cannot believe we are at this point, what a wild ride, it will be an honor to experience this with the most diehard fans in hockey, we deserve this guys, the long road might come to and wnd tonight.

LET'S GO PANTHERS!
GO CATS GO!
VAMOS GATOS!

Love you guys, I will check in throughout the day, they can never take this away from us.

LETS GET IT!
Let meeee liiiike pooosstss!!!

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Redemption finalé
23-3 oilers win
Okposo (1), kulikov (2), barkov 50 PIM
Nurse (20), Perry (2), Nurse with the OTW

IMG_8252.gif
IMG_8124.gif
IMG_6286.gif

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Everyone knows we still need to win one game, and Edmonton needs to win four in a row. Stats and odds are in our favor, that’s f***ing obvious. But it doesn’t change the fact that we need one more. Tonight is the best time to do it. It will only get harder after this, and this win is the hardest of the four. It’s not done. It’s best of seven, not best of five.

That’s why what Tkachuk and Barky and Maurice are saying - they take one game at a time - is what you should do, but is also all you can do. That’s the only mindset that makes any sense. Play the way we have been playing, and we will win the game tonight. We subdued the crowd in game 3, so even if they score first, there will be no panic. It’ll be another close game, but I think we will win.

Winning 4-0 in a sweep doesn’t get you a better Stanley Cup, it just says you were clearly the better team. Which we have been. Which is why I believe we’re gonna win tonight.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
I think the Oilers take this one just cause it's hard to imagine that we are actually gonna sweep. Not that I don't think it's possible, I actually think it's its the most likely outcome. But it's just surreal. Well, everything about this is.

Also as much as I dont want the team to give the Oilers life, a part of me wants there to be a game 5. I'm not ready for Hockey to be over already, and as hilarious as it would be to win in Edmonton, Panthers fans deserve to be there to witness this team win the SCF.

Reactions: PSLguy

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
Can't believe I'm posting in a potential Florida Panthers cup-clinching game thread.

This could actually happen tonight friends. All the years, every ounce of pain will be worth it to watch that once-chubby awkward teen from Tampere, Finland raise the Cup as the league's first Finnish captain and best Panther in team history.

Let's. f***ing. Go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad