Post-Game Talk: 6-2 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
game 2 could have been a big one. was listening to PDOcast analysis of sway so far.

The Hockey PDOcast The Hockey PDOcast Swayman, Shesterkin, and Goalies in the Playoffs

they talked about ways you have beat him. I think we benefited a tad from their fatigue and from score effects but still, we beat swayman in a number of different ways and by chasing him, we've smashed the notion that he's and untouchable. I could be wrong but I thought I saw some fatigue setting in by the time he was pulled. we had so much zone time, traffic and attempts, it had to be taxing for him. probably why monty pulled him.

but... we have a bit of our swagger back. we got off the schneid with the PP even if it wasn't a true PP setup.

anyway, both teams were exposed quite a bit in the first two games. and both goalies have been shown to be human (I think bob is fighting it a bit, def not dialed in). I'm hoping we'll feed off the success we had from the zone time and getting to the middle and will start out ready for that grind again. it may take a while to pay dividends but that's how we can take control of this series.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
1682903865922.gif

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
According to the mainboards St Laurent is the ref today so it'll be 2-1 Boston. I don't really understand why he can still ref PoMo games but RIP.

It's probably NHL's way of telling us to not goon it up. I expect us to be really disciplined until we're up 5-1 again in the 3rd. Then we'll see if Pasta gets permission from his daddy to be a punching bag again.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I am telling you, PoMo just cant decide who to sit

The 4th line is playing too well, so if you leave that in tact there is no one else to sit except ERod or Tarasenko

Stenlund and Luost kill penalties.

If it were up to me, I'd sit Cousins but Okposo would likely be the guy out

Tank Barky Reino
Swaggy Benny Chucky
Luostar Lundo No hands
Lorentz Tommy Chezky

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
lol

He’s not sick. A nap is not going to change anything. He’s ready or he’s not.

Maurice obviously already knows if he’ll playing or not.

That is funny stuff though.

He is. See above for the text I got from Paul.

Reactions: sinDer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad