Mar 3, 2013
Bruins deciding if they want to play hockey or get revenge

1715533976362.png

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Long time no see!
Been working a lot but I’m all Panthers 24/7

I
He was sick but we bullied Okposo into being good, I don't see a reason to change things up atm, only 2 losses were Bob shitting the bed vs Tampa and Ekblad throwing vs Boston, having watched these games it's hard to justify anyone currently playing sitting.d
agreed but you got to feel good we got him if we need him

I
He was sick but we bullied Okposo into being good, I don't see a reason to change things up atm, only 2 losses were Bob shitting the bed vs Tampa and Ekblad throwing vs Boston, having watched these games it's hard to justify anyone currently playing sitting.d

I

I

• Wow
Reactions: batting1k

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Where Zito hit the ground running was acquiring Rodrigues then he gets Tsenko this really gives us that punch on offense to compliment our forechecking game. We are miles ahead of last year just in the new aquisitions.
Watch for Verhege he breaks out today.

Reactions: Cats711

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
Where Zito hit the ground running was acquiring Rodrigues then he gets Tsenko this really gives us that punch on offense to compliment our forechecking game. We are miles ahead of last year just in the new aquisitions.
Watch for Verhege he breaks out today.
Lundy is due for something

Reactions: IdleTraveller

Cats711

Apr 24, 2022
UK
He was sick but we bullied Okposo into being good, I don't see a reason to change things up atm, only 2 losses were Bob shitting the bed vs Tampa and Ekblad throwing vs Boston, having watched these games it's hard to justify anyone currently playing sitting.
Okposo has been really good, surprised me a lot.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Top to bottom this team is capable of beating Colorado or the Rangers who I see as similar. But the Panthers were picked by many experts as top guns so let’s get this thing done tonight get home and move on.

Reactions: Esteban

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
Something to note.. we have taken less penalties... I hope we keep that up but don't be surprised if we take a few more than them tonight.. law of averages. Just gotta weather storm like we did w/Tampa.. get a few bounces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad