Post-Game Talk: 3-2 win

Status
Not open for further replies.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Time for Okposo to go off, he’s already faster than Ekblad.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
I didn’t think anybody could be as bad as Leaf’s fans but the Bruins fans are giving them a run for their money. They act like Marchand has turned into a stand up guy, and the Bruins are an honorable team who’s long history of playing the right way should be respected by this dirty rat Panther’s team. It’s kind of sad.

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
r/hockey is in shambles about Bennett. You swear he pulled out an AK and took out Marchand's knees pop pop 😂

The mental gymnastics people are doing to get mad at Florida are absolutely hilarious. Marchand literally tried to hit him and got dummied.

I hope they fkn nail the Bruins 5 more times tonight so I can see 45 threads about how they're ruining hockey and the worst thing since Hitler.

I never knew hockey fans could be such big fat f***ing p***yes.

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
I didn’t think anybody could be as bad as Leaf’s fans but the Bruins fans are giving them a run for their money. They act like Marchand has turned into a stand up guy, and the Bruins are an honorable team who’s long history of playing the right way should be respected by this dirty rat Panther’s team. It’s kind of sad.

Sad is the correct word.

At first it was funny, then it became embarrassing. And now it’s indeed sad.

Reactions: MaWa

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
r/hockey is in shambles about Bennett. You swear he pulled out an AK and took out Marchand's knees pop pop 😂

The mental gymnastics people are doing to get mad at Florida are absolutely hilarious. Marchand literally tried to hit him and got dummied.

I hope they fkn nail the Bruins 5 more times tonight so I can see 45 threads about how they're ruining hockey and the worst thing since Hitler.

I never knew hockey fans could be such big fat f***ing p***yes.
You know I think this is the real issue at hand. They don’t like that the Panthers are relevant first page news. No one likes to get beat up by the team that was shit and from Florida. If it was Montreal no one would care.

We’re going to the PP tonight boys.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Cool picture of Erod from morning skate - looking up at his shot:

1715526281861.png

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
As much as it would be fun to see, hope there isn’t a line brawl on the opening faceoff where half the team gets kicked out. Beat them on the scoreboard.

Reactions: IdleTraveller
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad