HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: Off-Season Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
AG had the skills to be a pretty good NHL winger. Definitely the skills to be a 30/60 guy. The problem was between the ears and that's hot easy to scout and that's also something you can solve with good development before the player is 23ish. After 23ish it'ss kind of hard to change the behaviors though..

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
Rangers now have both Shesterkin and Quick injured. Will be interesting the next time a goaltender of note with a cheap contract goes on waivers (i.e. Alex Lyon the #3 with Detroit). Habs may be keeping Primeau around for at least the near future.

Reactions: Runner77

JuJu Mobb

Dec 9, 2009
Just saw Huberdeau was benched for the whole 3rd period.

I could see a team like San Jose trade for him next year. They have tons of big contracts off the book after this year and the next.

The problem is the length of the contract.

Heffyhoof

So happy to be glad to be pleased to meet you.
Jan 17, 2016
Ottawa vs. Toronto makes me wish the league would go back to no loser point. I'd prefer if only one of those awful teams got points.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Ottawa vs. Toronto makes me wish the league would go back to no loser point. I'd prefer if only one of those awful teams got points.

they are so soft it's unbelievable! might as well be Anaheim vs Carolina

images

• Haha
Reactions: Heffyhoof

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Galchenyuk is the biggest douche holy shit. I had an idea but not to this extent.

His submissive dad trying to save him by taking the blame lmao. "No not my whole retirement plan noooooooo!!". Should've protected him from the bad influences instead of from their consequences. Important distinction. He would have a decent career as a scoring top-6 winger at the moment if he could have gotten his shit together. Management at the time certainly didn't help him either.

Reactions: DAChampion

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
No
The dad was not
He showed up before the cops and tried to help cover it up (Alex most likely called him for urgent help)
Cops pulled over their vehicle leaving after leaving the scene
No.

Listen to the report: “Authorities say both Alex and his father were impaired.”

Sure, the police’s account can be rebutted in Court later but based on the information gathered now as communicated by the authorities, they were both drunk, regardless of when he showed up or for what purpose, which I didn’t even put forth to begin with.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Watching the full bodycam video is pretty wild. It's not just the quotes, it's his demeanor the entire time.

He didn't sound like someone who is making death threats for the first time. Saying some absolutely awful cold blooded shit.

I wonder just how bad things were behind the scenes in Montreal.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
No.

Listen to the report: “Authorities say both Alex and his father were impaired.”

Sure, the police’s account can be rebutted in Court later but based on the information gathered now as communicated by the authorities, they were both drunk, regardless of when he showed up or for what purpose, which I didn’t even put forth to begin with.
Lol I love getting your panties are ruffled up :laugh:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Lol I love getting your panties are ruffled up
Your condescending, arrogant posts is why for more than a year, I’ve abstained from replying to anything you’ve dropped in here. I’ll happily go back to that.

I replied with exactly the same wording you used but somehow, your blatantly wrong assertion has only one of us getting his panties in a bunch. Look in the mirror, maybe. :laugh:

As far as I can tell, the cops on the scene have a better handle on the facts than you do since you can’t be bothered to take the time to read or listen to anything before you jump to conclusions. Whatever rocks your boat.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
It's early but Ovi seems to have finally run out of steam (in the goal department). Definitely would have already caught Gretzky without all the lockouts and COVID-shortened seasons. Can't imagine he'll give up though, even if he hits 20 for this season and two more he's only 10 or so goals off.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad