HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
8JgS.gif

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
You can't teach character, you have it or you don't.
That is literally the foundation of education, particularly post secondary education. Character is one of the only things you can teach in this world.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
11 shots combined between Vancouver & Nashville. Ooomph.
Their games have sucked. Aside from game 4 and that was the last like 5 minutes.

You have a team that needs to be super defensive because they can't really outscore their mistakes and you have a team that's missing their security blanket and their stud centre isn't really noticeable, or at least the games I've watched he hasn't been.

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
JT Miller developed into a heck of a player.
Glad he stuck through that stupid "controversy" especially with how rapid the Vancouver fanbase can be.

It's hard for me to root for the Canucks because I live here and I know a lot of trashy fans. They have A LOT of great fans, too, though, don't get me wrong! I just see it more because I live here.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Glad he stuck through that stupid "controversy" especially with how rapid the Vancouver fanbase can be.

It's hard for me to root for the Canucks because I live here and I know a lot of trashy fans. They have A LOT of great fans, too, though, don't get me wrong! I just see it more because I live here.
bandwagon fans is how I see them...Will disappear the second the team isn't good.

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Damn was hoping for a Myers bardown clapper there

Vancouver has to be the worst town to be drafted to, rookies are probably below the poverty line and have to ride the inclusive bus

I'd just live in Point Roberts WA like the American players do :laugh:

Vancouver's one of my favourite cities in the world to visit, but I would never ever live there.

CheldishGamibno

Turtles & Refrigerators
Aug 19, 2006
Mute City
Saros is so good, I'm so impressed he can do what he does at his height. Makes me believe he's close to being the best in the league, if he ain't yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad