HF Habs: Out Of Town Thread: 2024 Off-Season edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
1000008974.jpg

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Dave Babych was a good 2 OA, even with his -62 as a rookie.
Michkov going to be 100 point. What I meant. Been lethal with Demidov. Most firepower Habs ever had, or in last 55 years. I understand Reinbacher steady eddy. Which is good thing. But hands not there. A smidgen slow discussion making with puck. Cross between a Pesce and Richard Matichuk.

Reactions: Devonator

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
Because you seem to think the people saying stop talking about michkov are the ones who keep bringing him up. They say that in response to the endless deluge of posts from the michkov fangirls.
“It’s fine if my guys do it! We do it for the right reasons!”

Just stop.

Y'all remember ppl in here wishing they had drafted Logan Cooley over Slaf? Good times
Cooley’s been great and he’s poised to be even greater. The story isn’t over. We can be glad + satisfied with Slafkovsky but Cooley is legit.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
“It’s fine if my guys do it! We do it for the right reasons!”

Just stop.

Cooley’s been great and he’s poised to be even greater. The story isn’t over. We can be glad + satisfied with Slafkovsky but Cooley is legit.

Telling you to shut up about michkov is not the same as you endlessly pining for him.

Riggins

Jul 12, 2002
Vancouver, BC
I think management seriously underestimated how tough it would be on Reinbacher developing under these circumstances. I guess they thought they had 3 years before Michkov would even see NHL ice. Here we are a year later and Michkov is going to be ripping it up and the average Habs fan will watching on and looking at Reinbacher thinking about the one who got away.

Habs7631

Feb 28, 2017
I think management seriously underestimated how tough it would be on Reinbacher developing under these circumstances. I guess they thought they had 3 years before Michkov would even see NHL ice. Here we are a year later and Michkov is going to be ripping it up and the average Habs fan will watching on and looking at Reinbacher thinking about the one who got away.

Agreed, especially now that he’s injured, if he sits out for a few weeks and Michkov starts the season on fire he’ll have plenty of time to hear/see it all. Habs social media fanbase is wild as he already knows, he got a taste on his draft night lol.

We’ll see what Reinbacher is made of. He could use this as a fire to bust his ass and make sure he becomes the best version of himself to shut up the critics or he could let it all get to him and sink. Not easy being a top pick Habs prospect.

I think in the last draft video, Bobrov is telling one of the kids (I think Sawyer?), you can’t hide in this market, are you ok with that?

Last edited:

Habitant#1

Feb 15, 2006
Brisbane
I still think the bigger mistake was not Reinbacher > Michkov, but being in that position in the first place.
They could've tanked harder and got Smith/Fantilli/Carlsson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad