PTO: [OTT] Tyler Ennis signs PTO with the Senators

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
Injuries never really let him settle in in Edmonton but he's got talent if your lineup has room for a smaller skilled player.

Hope he earns himself a spot.

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
There's a 12/13th forward spot with his name on it if he can beat out some young guys pushing for spots. Ottawa has very few players they need to risk on waivers, so they aren't going to be afraid to sign someone. Could easily be Ennis if he plays his cards right.

I'm actually a bit shocked guys like Rieder, Chaisson, Neal, Jankowski, Gusev, Vesey, etc.. aren't looking at Ottawa to try and capture a spot. There's a big fat 3rd line RW position open for someone to steal. Then again, looking at those uys and maybe Ennis is the best of the bunch, LOL.

Edit: I just realized Neal has played in the playoffs for 11 straight years on 5 teams, crazy.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2010
Told ya they’d sign him weeks ago

mind you, I was only joking lol

guess they need an extra body with Brady missing lol

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Really liked ennis during his time in ottawa. Solid enough, pesky bottom 6 player.

If he makes the team, great. Rookies gotta earn their spots

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
Great dude. Plays his heart out. I hope he makes it.

Was solid for the Leafs a few years ago and if I recall correctly, was pretty good with the Sens too.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
I've always had a soft spot for Ennis. Without his injured past, I feel like he could have been a very effective third line scorer.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
Had 16 goals in 70 games for Ottawa/Edmonton 2 season ago. Smart player with speed and the guys loved him. We could use his experience

Smif

Jan 23, 2008
Hamilton
I feel like he was way more productive than 18 points in 60ish games for us. Have a soft spot for Ennis, hope he does okay'ish in Ottawa, that's the best I can possibly hope for a player on a rival.

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
I feel like he was way more productive than 18 points in 60ish games for us. Have a soft spot for Ennis, hope he does okay'ish in Ottawa, that's the best I can possibly hope for a player on a rival.
He was on pace for 45 or so in Ottawa and was similarly productive after the trade, it was only last year that he sagged off a bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad