Player Discussion David Perron (D) 2 years / 4M AAV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Shit player and extremely unlikeable

Of course we sign him

Well that's the summer retool taking care of: bad trade, bad signing (2 years at least) and one minor leaguer. Maybe another no-name player later today.

I expect nothing and am still disappointed

Senator Stanley

Dec 11, 2003
Visit site
Shit player and extremely unlikeable

Of course we sign him

Well that's the summer retool taking care of: bad trade, bad signing (2 years at least) and one minor leaguer. Maybe another no-name player later today.

I expect nothing and am still disappointed

Is he? I know fans in Ottawa don't like him, but he's a veteran guy who's worn a letter. I'm guessing within the room he's liked and respected, and that's what matters.

Reactions: BonHoonLayneCornell

SENATOR

Feb 6, 2004
Ottawa
Ottawa has the worst GM in the league again. It is brutal. He is 36 years old!

Holy fu*k they traded Chychrun for peanuts to make space for Perron? Yikes

Reactions: SENStastic

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Ottawa has the worst GM in the league again. It is brutal. He is 36 years old!

Holy fu*k they traded Chychrun for peanuts to make space for Perron? Yikes
Yes they should have hire you as our next GM, what were they thinking???? :sarcasm::sarcasm:

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.STEVE★
Jul 26, 2005
I understand that the Chychrun trade is disappointing, but surprised so many people seem to not like this. Perron can still play, and is a quality middle six forward with some jam. 2 x 4M is very reasonable.
He's also 36.

Reminds me of Burrows when we acquired him. I'm worried he'll fall off a cliff in year 2 of that deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad