Confirmed Signing with Link: [OTT] F David Perron signs with the Senators (2 years, $4M AAV)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
62bfed1f-036a-4a0a-9564-1ad85c62cc5e_text.gif

Christien

May 1, 2010
He should be a good culture guy for Ottawa. He takes a ton of penalties because he's a really bad skater and really competitive, so be prepared for that. Always at the worst time as well.

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
Norris is probably starting the year hurt and Pinto wants out. Expect it to drop another 5 percent.
Norris was confirmed by Staois to start training camp, Pinto didn;t request a trade, and we added Ullmark, which will obviously improve PK%.

MOD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Bileur

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009
You’ll like him on the PP and he does try hard.

You’ll hate every other part of his game, especially the morning penlties he takes

Burnaby Schmo

Jan 23, 2021
I was in a World of Warcraft guild with this dudes high school best friend like twenty years ago.

Him, me and this other guy were all raiding and watching the draft and when Perron's name got called, he told us all about him, and I just thought that was really cool. Nice to see he's still playing.

Reactions: HabsQC

GarlicbreadTB

Apr 16, 2015
Great guy to have in the locker room. But was very noticable last year in Detroit that guy can't skate anymore and taking dumb penalties to try and stop players darting away from him.

HabsQC

Sep 27, 2008
Gatineau, Quebec
He said on radio last year that he'd love to get close to home and play for Montreal one day. I'm glad it didn't happen with this contract. Sometimes the best moves is the ones you don't make

Reactions: Hobnobs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad