Proposal: Ott-Chi

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
To :hawks
D Jacob Bernard-Docker

To :sens
RW Taylor Raddysh (RFA)
Hawks 2024 6th round pick (#163)

JBD seems on outs with new Sens GM/Coaching and his name is out there in trade talks. Had his first season as an NHL regular this past year and is only 23. But he is on one-way deal and would have to pass thru waivers so if Sens don't see him as part of future going forward, they may be looking to move him for something now rather than risk him getting claimed on waivers at start of year

Hawks could use a 3rd pairing RD and there is no real risk here. If JBD doesn't work out the Hawks can move on (JBD is RFA next summer)

Raddysh after promising 20 goal year regressed badly this past season and his future in Chicago is ? of if team wants to spend more time/contract slot on hope of a rebound.

Change of scenery for two guys and a late round pick for Sens

Thoughts?

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
I don't think the Sens would want Raddysh - that just takes up a spot that they want to fill with an experienced veteran.

Probably just the pick would be fine.

Reactions: SnS and gab6511

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
Dont really see us coveting Raddysh but a 5th or something like that would probably do it. A 4th or B/C prospect who doesnt require waivers would get it done for sure

Maurice of Orange

13:21 🏒🏒
Feb 5, 2016
Does Raddysh have a one way or 2 way, if 2 way then I can see it.
Raddysh is an RFA that is eligible for arbitration.

I would not make this move if I were Ottawa JBD had as many points as Raddysh.

JBD’s value has slightly increased as he played in 72 games for the Sens and even played in the top 4 at times during the latter part of the season.

Maurice of Orange

13:21 🏒🏒
Feb 5, 2016
Taylor Raddysh is probably going to sign his qualifying offer if one is extended to him at $813,750k, otherwise he could end up as unqualified making Raddysh a UFA.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Link of him being in the block?

League executives say the Senators are also scouring the market to see if there’s any interest in defencemen Erik Brannstrom and Jacob Bernard-Docker.

The Devilish Buffoon

Dec 24, 2018
Reactions: Masked

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
OP, I dont know much about Raddysh but targetting JBD is smart.

He's shown big strides and is going to prove himself an above average bottom-4 option this year I think.

He plays a low-key smart game, and despite not exceleling in any specific area he's pretty effective.

Emerica

May 29, 2010
He's probably going to be on waivers after training camp. Just give us the pick, no need for Raddysh.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Doesn't strike me as a player Davidson would target.

Also no incentive for Ottawa to acquire Raddysh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad