OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies etc…Part VII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
I'm a couple beers deep, forgive me (too early, I know).
Comparing Nix to Rodgers is beyond stupid. No shit a hall of famer will find his game.

I've routinely said Bo might just suck, but I will defend him during his process of developing, until it's beyond obvious that he isn't the answer. I don't understand some of you that just shit on a rookie. What's the point?
See your definition Of shitting on someone and mine are different. Yall interpreting my criticism through emotional lens. I was shit posting/trolling to get down to yalls level. Feel free to report me for it.

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
That touchdown pass was his best of the day, he needs to be more consistent. And Payton needs to be more diverse in his play calling

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
The rain let up a bit and they were finally able to do something. Happy for Nix to finally get his first TD pass. I think he still floated that one a little too much. Probably slipped out of his hand a bit because of the rain. Great catch and toe drag by Sutton. I wish some of our other receivers would do something too.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
That touchdown pass was his best of the day, he needs to be more consistent. And Payton needs to be more diverse in his play calling
I think there’s a good chance that Payton was carried by Brees.

President’s Cup is getting interesting!!

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Every good coach gets carried by their QB. Finding a good coach, a good QB is just hard.
To an extent I’d agree. There are coaches who have gone through multiple QBs and stayed at a high level. Payton simply hasn’t shown that yet.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
In about 40 mins of football, Nix has 1 TD pass and Aaron Rodgers has 0.

Therefore i shall deduce - Bo Nix is a better QB than Aaron Rodgers.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Where has this Javonte been the last 2 games?
Since his knee injury, he's been very up and down. I hope he can find some stability in his game. He just mainly needs to focus on finding the holes better. Too many times he just runs into his blockers.

I think our D line is tired now. They can't put on pressure like they did in the first half.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad