OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies etc…Part VII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Tampered with Jeanty in my CFBRevamped save, didn't work and got penalized for it.

Hated him ever since.
It is legit between those two. I think Hunter is special (and ever so slightly better) with what he can do on both sides. But Jeanty is also unreal. Makes so many big gains out of nothing.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Anybody who hasn’t watched Jeanty, just watch his 3 TD runs tonight… best RB prospect since Saquon. Might even be better with his receiving capabilities.

Reactions: lionsDen

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
Give the kid a break dude. I'm watching one of the best QBs do ever play do nothing in these weather conditions. Let's just shit on a rookie QB dealing with the same shit eh.....
Read my posts… I specifically state I’m not commenting on Nix. Just wanting to know.

And chatgpt has the answer. Tommy DiVito had a game with -1! There was also a game in 55 that has a combined -32 passing yards. That’s a game that need to be seen!

Ha ha yes!!

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
Give the kid a break dude. I'm watching one of the best QBs do ever play do nothing in these weather conditions. Let's just shit on a rookie QB dealing with the same shit eh.....
But see I’ve tried to state why I think bo will bust only to have everyone rage out on me and say stupid shit, just thought I’d try out yalls strategy didn’t help… I,e calling everyone losers, me more specificaly

Well one qb is starting to find his game and not miss. Nix has missed on 8 yard passes.

MonsterMack

He did the Mack, He did the monster Mack
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2013
Arvada, CO
But see I’ve tried to state why I think bo will bust only to have everyone rage out on me and say stupid shit, just thought I’d try out yalls strategy didn’t help… I,e calling everyone losers, me more specificaly

Well one qb is starting to find his game and not miss. Nix has missed on 8 yard passes.
I'm a couple beers deep, forgive me (too early, I know).
Comparing Nix to Rodgers is beyond stupid. No shit a hall of famer will find his game.

I've routinely said Bo might just suck, but I will defend him during his process of developing, until it's beyond obvious that he isn't the answer. I don't understand some of you that just shit on a rookie. What's the point?

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Feb 24, 2012
I'm a couple beers deep, forgive me (too early, I know).
Comparing Nix to Rodgers is beyond stupid. No shit a hall of famer will find his game.

I've routinely said Bo might just suck, but I will defend him during his process of developing, until it's beyond obvious that he isn't the answer. I don't understand some of you that just shit on a rookie. What's the point?
You can’t get day drunk unless you start early!

Reactions: MonsterMack

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad