OT: Athletes who look alike

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SCampo98

Dec 24, 2015
Sherbrooke, QC
I was watching a reply of a Leafs game from this year earlier today and noticed something. Name Kadri looks strikingly similar to Toronto FC player Steven Beitashour. Are there any other instances, hockey in particular, where a player looks very similar to an another athlete either in hockey or in another sport? Here are the two I just mentioned:

url

url

**For some reason, I can never get pictures to work properly on here. I hope you guys can see them, if not then I guess the thread can be deleted.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I always thought Stephen Weiss looked like Shawn Michaels.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Henrik Lundqvist looks a bit too similar to SHL forward Joel Lundqvist playing for Frolunda..they even have the same name which is crazy

Elvs

Jul 3, 2006
Sweden
Michael Ryder looks like a 3rd Hossa brother.

MichaelRyderErikColeTrade.jpg

Ryan Garbutt and Linus Hultstrom:

2016-12-11_15-25-01.png

bigOriginal.jpg

NarcoPolo

Jul 16, 2012
Wouldn't think that the second coming would need to work a second job after that deal he signed yesterday.

DGoj50Ll.jpg

Bjornar Moxnes

Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark
Off-topic but I saw a kid that looked exactly like Connor McDavid on a bus in Vancouver back in May and it really freaked me out.

I saw Ryan Johansen doppelgagner at the Don Mills station Fairview Mall in Toronto once lol. It freaked me out even more when I saw a somewhat Viktor Arvidsson look alike with him lol, although I'm taller than Arvidsson in real life, and that Arvidsson was taller than the Johansen doppelgagner (Who is already far taller than me), which gave away their identities haha. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hawksfan2828

Mar 1, 2007
Libertyville, IL
proof that karlsson is not human, prob built in a lab in Sweden by some dude name Erik who breeds pro athletes, refuse to believe otherwise until proven wrong

Dude that's freaky.... That would be a doppelganger...

But if you think about it.... In a world with nearly 8 billion people every one of us has many of them... I'm sure there is some dude that looks exactly like you or exactly like me.... Hell, for all I know you could look exactly like me.. hahaha

Hawksfan2828

Mar 1, 2007
Libertyville, IL
First time I saw John Chayka I thought it was Chuck Sherman from American Pie.

Funny, I was just reading about that guy -- He now waits tables in Hollywood.. :laugh:

It must be pretty weird having the dude from American Pie bring you your order..

And he looks like the dude from "A Christmas Story" that tries to beat up Ralphi but Ralphi beats him up. lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad