Line Combos: Opening day roster predictions

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
So basically starting lineup will be very similar to last season with exception of Dach (hopefully, there are still 2 preseason games) being there and no Harris. And I don't even remember if he started last season.

Either way... same lineup. Same result. Bottom 5.

Reactions: Habby4Life

Trabdy2

Nov 30, 2018
Armia probably moves up to the 2nd line now with Dach and Newhook. Better chance we keep Kapanen over here now, to give us an option for the bottom 6.

Trabdy2

Nov 30, 2018
So basically starting lineup will be very similar to last season with exception of Dach (hopefully, there are still 2 preseason games) being there and no Harris. And I don't even remember if he started last season.

Hutson should help us. But definitely not enough to break out of the top 10 imo.

Reactions: The Real Timo

BargainBinSpecial

Jul 2, 2018

Another top 5 pick. I don't see the issue.

Armia probably moves up to the 2nd line now with Dach and Newhook. Better chance we keep Kapanen over here now, to give us an option for the bottom 6.
No way. Armia and Anderson should be piloting the third line with Dvo. Put Roy on that second. Keep Kapanen on the 4th.

Trabdy2

Nov 30, 2018
Another top 5 pick. I don't see the issue.

No way. Armia and Anderson should be piloting the third line with Dvo. Put Roy on that second. Keep Kapanen on the 4th.
It we can get Porter Martone, it would be some consolation.

I feel like Roy hasn't shown as much as I'd like so far in preseason. Armia looked decent with Newhook late last year.

Reactions: Fandangle

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
Caufield - Suzuki - Slafkovsky
Newhook - Dach - Anderson
Roy - Dvorak - Armia
Gallagher - Evans - Kapanen
Pezzetta, Barre-Boulet

Matheson - Guhle
Hutson - Savard
Struble - Barron
Xhekaj

Montembeault
Primeau

Last edited:
Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Monsieur Miz

Nov 3, 2017
Our bottom six is soft as shit.

So easy to play against, it's actually sad. Nobody comes to Montreal and expects a tough time.

Jared Dunn

Dec 23, 2013
Yellowknife

I mean, yeah. I think they'll pass Philly and Calgary but the recent talk of them making some push to the playoffs with or without Laine seems super premature. I don't think one more really high pick is a bad thing for where they are currently

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad