OOT Scoreboard: 2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
Is it my TV or is the crowd so muted for the FLA-TB game? I can't hear anything other than the stupid announcers. I can barely even hear the whistles.

It may depend on the broadcast and how it is mixed. NBC is only physically at the East division games for the first round (with exception of the games that actually air on big NBC as those are exclusive to them and they are responsible for producing them). The rest of the games are being called remotely from CT. So it could be how the audio is mixed with the announcers in a studio

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for tonight’s playoff games

Islanders vs Penguins: 2 goals against Varlamov, both are stoppable. 1 goal against Jarry, no chance.

Lightning vs Panthers: 1 goal against Vasilevskiy, no chance. 2 goals against Driedger, no chance on either.

Wild vs Golden Knights: 3 goals against Talbot, 1 stoppable. 1 goal against Fleury, no chance.

So that’s 10 goals scored on goalies, 3 are stoppable. That’s 30% of the goals scored were stoppable. Combined save percentages were .952%.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night for tonight’s playoff games is this Bryan Rust goal on Varlamov

What an amazingly terrible goal this was

Reactions: Clam Jensen

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Goals against review for today’s regular season game

Flames vs Canucks: 3 goals against Domingue, 2 stoppable. 2 goals against Demko, 1 stoppable.

So that’s 5 goals scored against on goalies, 3 are stoppable. That’s 60% of the goals scored were stoppable. Combined save percentages were .921%.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night for today’s regular season game is this Matthew Tkachuk goal on Demko

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Well those games all went pretty poorly. I guess Tampa winning is too big a deal, but **** Vegas and pit.

Reactions: Mgd31

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
Very weird to have the playoffs going on and Vancouver/Calgary still finishing up their regular season.

I think it's even weirder that the league is holding up the start of the North Division playoffs until after these meaningless Vancouver-Calgary games are played while the rest of the playoffs are in full action.

They should've just started all the playoff matches this past weekend and let the Vancouver-Calgary series play out as well for the fans of those teams to "enjoy".

Bleedred

#FIREDAVEROGALSKI
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
How much heat would I take if I made a poll on the main board asking the biggest has-been goalie out of Holtby, Bobrovsky and Carey Price?

I say Holtby easily, then Bobrovsky, then Price.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Yeah, that was nasty. Like Coleman, wish we had been further along enough to win with those guys.

Camille the Eel

For sure a discount and anyway no one is getting those long term ten million deals any more. Or right now anyways.

One odd question for Boston is Pasternak’s total lack of production in this series and really for long stretches this year. He’s really been off his game. He just cost them a goal on a very soft lackadaisical play on the puck. Also a bad turnover by Coyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad