Online dating experiment with Pig Woman

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
For any doubters believing that female hypergamy doesn't exist take a look at the kind of attention this profile receives by countless thirsty men. Women simply have a much higher SMV (sexual market value). Why would women settle for an average male around her looksmatch when she can attract men higher in the hierarchy than yourself? There is no chance in todays dating climate for anyone not a 6+/10 when women like THIS have success in online dating

BMNSM9S.jpg

UBPRWej.jpg

q9kNNCV.jpg

wFPlquT.jpg

Her inbox filling up after a couple hours ^

kB88jGb.jpg

f41tzZc.jpg

7ytJW57.jpg

t38uQCS.jpg

45S4cNb.jpg

E7C0pk0.jpg

vReYx73.jpg

kW5zelg.jpg

5ACR1Yz.jpg

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
@Kyle93 all these men are just men like you who actually have the guts to contact a woman even if she's ugly instead of trying to go for someone out of their league.

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
There is a reason that you have had to pay for your only sexual experience @Kyle93

and it is not because women who are at your "rating" do not "settle"

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I feel like a lot of those guys are just looking to see that person in person in a more "This can't be real can it? I have to say I did, for the sake of saying I did" more so than men just being horndogs. Also I am guessing that platform is Plenty of Fish, a site known to have depraved men AND women on it, it's been proven countless times that women on there are just as depraved as men are.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Elaborate then. When I tried my hand at Tinder I received not a single match that wasn't a bot.

1. Maybe your pictures are terrible.
2. Your profile might be terrible as well.
3. They can find your facebook profile, instagram, and see mutual friends, so they can look you up and find you unattractive based on your opinions.
4. Your career field is unappealing to them.
5. All of the above.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
@Kyle93 all these men are just men like you who actually have the guts to contact a woman even if she's ugly instead of trying to go for someone out of their league.
All we see is the picture of the woman posted, we don't see the actual profile and what is written, maybe if we saw that portion we'd get a better picture of the personality people are seeing.

I had tried online dating before, it's nice getting the women messaging you because you're attractive but most of them just saw my pictures, never once read my profile, the ones that did, I was more inclined to speak to them because they took the time to get to know me in my who I am section or whatever. My foray into online dating was brief, but an interesting jaunt into what people think is the new norm for dating.

It really shouldn't be.

Hansen

tyler motte simp
Oct 12, 2011
Nanaimo, B.C.
Elaborate then. When I tried my hand at Tinder I received not a single match that wasn't a bot.
You see women as nothing more than a way of achieving sex. Everything about your behaviour exudes that.

Seeing tinder as not the gross caricature of social interaction it is but rather as a viable way of meeting someone, and not only that but for the sole purpose of sexual experiences, shows that.

Getting a match on tinder doesn't matter if you aren't actually meeting people. Who cares if you get matches or not, you need to put yourself out there and present yourself well. Your exercise habits have been great recently but it needs to not be purely aesthetic, it needs to be about you caring about yourself.

Reactions: G F O P

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Men will f*** anything that moves and not think twice about it. Women typically are more harder to get than that. At least she's over 21 so no need to call Chris Hansen.

Now please excuse me while I go vomit. God damn those images are f***ing scar-worthy. It's one thing to be overweight, it's another to not f***ing shave.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Men will **** anything that moves and not think twice about it. Women typically are more harder to get than that. At least she's over 21 so no need to call Chris Hansen.

Now please excuse me while I go vomit. God damn those images are ****ing scar-worthy. It's one thing to be overweight, it's another to not ****ing shave.

Not all of us will bang anything that moves, I hate that generalization. The biggest problem, and the current narrative, is that men think women are play things and sex is all we seek and that we behave like animals during dates when we get a woman back to our place. I'm in my 40's, I've done my fair share of dating to last me a life time. Even now, I've only been with my gf for about 5yrs.

There have been more than enough times a woman has wanted to come back to my place and expects my soldier to be ready a the drop of a hat, even though I thought hey maybe this woman might be worth dating and seeing where this can go, when that didn't go their way, I can say they sure as hell acted a lot less mature than they initially were, even uttering threats.

Then the ones that just want to use you for a meal and then feign interest and leave the moment the bill is paid, classy, with those women, not one moment did I consider them "hey I totally want to hit that"...nah. Even in my teens, when the hormones were flying, I might have initiated the act, but man the women were no slouch with wanting it just as much.

People like a woman didn't write the Fifty Shades Book, that the Sex & The City was just a fun movie and tv show and that women can't be just as depraved and horny as men, they can be, they are.

I just absolutely hate that, women and people assume, yeah a dude will just bang any woman that is also down to. Maybe my junk just never worked like that, I always needed a connection, to know that the woman is into it as I am, if not, there's nothing she can do to make it happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad